This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Please I beg everyone don’t create a Rezaei @ thread until it’s 100% official
    Absolutely! Especially after multiple Saman and PAG debacles.

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
      This report is stating that nothing is signed and that Bayat is against the transfer:

https://www.voetbal24.be/news/41824/...ten-vertrekken
      Negotiation tactics. Wants more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Negotiation tactics. Wants more money.
        He actually said it himself in the link I posted above. He said in Farsi "Brugge baayad beeshtar sar-eh keeseh ra shol konad". He is doing his job. I would do the same if I was in his position.

Comment

Def not a done deal yet. But brugge must have missed out on some other CF targets to be trying to do a deal so late. I doubt Charleroi even have enough time to get an Iranian replacement (given the time it takes to get a player out of Iran if it’s not a free transfer). I’m sure taremi is way too expensive for them although that would be awesome. I guess they will try to get the fee closer to 10 million EU than 7 which is totally fair.

Brugge is like a bundesliga level team playing in Belgium, by far the best team, great city, many good players, and are never pushovers in cl/ EL. It would be a great move for kaveh.

Comment

The deal is done for sure, because of the transfer fee.
            For Belgium this sum is like 50 mio. € in Bunsdesliga.

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180822_03677185

Charleroi coach confirms that Rezaei goes to Club Brugge: "I do not agree with this"

Today at 16:15 by bvv, jve, gma, wic - Print - Correct

Club Brugge is as good as around with Charleroi striker Kaveh Rezaei (26). The Iranian will soon sign a four-year contract with blue-black. For the time being it is not yet known how much the Bruggelingen pay for Rezaei, who had extended his contract with Charleroi some weeks ago. Charleroi coach Felice Mazzu reacted with disappointment: "For us this is a big loss."
            For Club Brugge, which only cashed fifteen million euros for the outbound transfers of Anthony Limbombe and Abdoulay Diaby, a new attacker was a priority. Wesley Moraes is suspended for a long time and Jelle Vossen is on the sucker with the knee. For that reason, blue-black Kaveh Rezaei tried to get to Bruges for some time, but two earlier messengers were refused by Charleroi.
            Rezaei came to Charleroi only a year ago for a few hundred thousand euros from Iran. In his debut season he immediately scored sixteen goals and this season he scored three times. A few weeks ago he had extended his contract by another five years.
            Charleroi coach Felice Mazzu already responded to Sudpresse on the forthcoming transfer. "From a sporting point of view, I do not agree with this, but it is just that", says Mazzu. "For us this is a big loss. But I am also aware that the club can not just ignore such a bid. The same applies to the player. I am happy for him. I spoke to him with great respect this morning, although I am disappointed for my attack line. Kaveh is one of the best attackers in Belgium. "

Comment

btw, they play 3-5-2 formation exlcusively, and played the last match with an 18 yr old and a 22 year old upfront. With wesley (Brazilian FW) suspened, and Vossen as the article mentions injured, there really isnt that much competition for him to deal with. Plus, as they play with two CFs, it opens up an additional spot for him. He could very soon be a Champions League starter. their best combo with everybody available is probably Rezaei-Wesley, could be really fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                btw, they play 3-5-2 formation exlcusively, and played the last match with an 18 yr old and a 22 year old upfront. With wesley (Brazilian FW) suspened, and Vossen as the article mentions injured, there really isnt that much competition for him to deal with. Plus, as they play with two CFs, it opens up an additional spot for him. He could very soon be a Champions League starter. their best combo with everybody available is probably Rezaei-Wesley, could be really fun to watch.
                And according to this https://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/sillyseason/page/2/ , Wesley is wanted by PSG
                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                  And according to this https://bloggar.aftonbladet.se/sillyseason/page/2/ , Wesley is wanted by PSG
                  Lol this is bullshit, Wesley sucks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                    Lol yeah PSG is a little far fetched for Wesley...

Maybe Rennes or a mid-table Ligue 1 team would be believable but no way would a top 20 team in the world want to sign Wesley.

He doesn't suck but he isn't that amazing...

Comment

Apparently its a done deal 5millions, he did the medical exam this afternoon and signed a 4year contract with FC Bruges and will play the Champions League
                      https://twitter.com/foottomaz/status...369363456?s=21

EDIT : official source https://twitter.com/clubbrugge/statu...088224769?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Lol yeah PSG is a little far fetched for Wesley...

Maybe Rennes or a mid-table Ligue 1 team would be believable but no way would a top 20 team in the world want to sign Wesley.

He doesn't suck but he isn't that amazing...
                        He's Brazilian which adds a huge premium.

Comment

It’s official. Club Brugge announced on their Instagram

Comment

Charleroi now need to sign Taremi

Comment

This is shocking news considering the fact that last season to owner mentioned that he wouldnt sale Kaveh for less than 10million.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Someone change the thread title to Omid Noorafkan & Ali Gholizadeh @ R. Charleroi S.C. | 2018 - 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X