This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Charleroi Defender, Dorian Dessoleil, comment on both his new teammates Ali and Omid:

"Dorian Dessoleil: "Ali Gholizadeh, he's the best player I've ever played with"

Defender Carolo spoke about new recruits who are already highlighting.

Dorian Dessoleil, during an interview with our colleagues from the DH, spoke about new recruits to strengthen the core Sporting Charleroi .

"Ali Gholizadeh, it is at the football level and individually a great guy, he's the best player I've ever played with, technically he's high level, he's still a lot of progress together. two keys several times before choosing the moments where he can dribble.It's been a month since it is there.

It's hard to ask a guy who changes country and culture to be effective directly. give him a period of adaptation even if he is already very good and brings us things already.I am still waiting a few months for it to really explode.

Omid Noorafkan, it's really a hard worker just as nice as Ali He is very respectful as his compatriot and he will work for the group and Omid will also bring us satisfaction.He will tear a lot of balloons, "said the defender."

https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...qui-jai-evolue

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
        Karim Ansarifard says hello.
        On a serious note, assuming Sardar stays retired, many TM fans overlook Karim as a starting striker option. And if anybody deserves it, its Karim, ahead of Kaveh, for playing out of position for many years, so much so that TM fans forget it's his preferred position, and playing his guts out in the WC.
        So for me, personally, if Sardar is out, its Karim, then Kaveh.
        I’m with you on this. Everything you said and I’ll add something small. Karim has kept quiet and worked very hard in Team Melli. No drama and hashieh surrounding him like Rahmati or Aghili. He kept his head down and focused on football. When he was playing, when he was on the bench and even when Carlos didn’t even choose him. A true professional.

Comment

Charleroi playing at home versus Anderlecht at 18:00 local time, today.

Look forward to seeing our boys showing their quality against the Belgian giants.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            Charleroi playing at home versus Anderlecht at 14:30 local time, today.

Look forward to seeing our boys showing their quality against the Belgian giants.
            Local time 18:00 and not 14:30 bro.

Comment

Sorry, corrected.

Comment

Rezaei and Gholizadeh starting!! https://www.facebook.com/rcsc.be/pho...011027/?type=3
                And for those in Scandinavia, Viaplay is showing the game!!

Comment

Goli is so dangerous. He’s amazing

Comment

Live streams:

https://www.vipbox.fi/watch-charlero...lecht-stream-1

http://livestream4u.pw/reddit/ziggoselect.php

Comment

GOOOOAL KAVEH!!! 1-0 CHARLEROI

Comment

Goal Kaveh! Went off the defender but it was going in anyway - what is the rule on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                          Goal Kaveh! Went off the defender but it was going in anyway - what is the rule on that?
                          goal kaveh

Comment

Nice run by the Charleroi player and Kaveh taps it in!

Charleroi 1-0 Anderlect in the 43rd minute.

Comment

livescore says Gholizadeh scored?

Comment

Livescore say's Gholizade scored for some reason. Does anyone else think the defender should've got a yellow or red for that handball?

Comment

Working...
                                X