This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

After two games, I can tell that gholizadeh surprised me. It's just two games but he can play a smart one touch football, can hold on the ball (perhaps a bit too much) and deliver good passes, crosses. I didn't expect so much from him, I hope that he will improve his positioning both defensively and offensively, once this is done, this guy can move easily to a top 4 league

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I definitely want Rezaei to start as our main striker in the next TM games, he 100% deserves it. I'm sure he will do fine.

Hardworking stud who just keeps on going and never complains even when he got left out the World Cup squad.

Comment

Does anyone have the highlights(goals from kaveh etc.)? Cant find them anywhere..

Comment

Originally posted by rizz View Post
            Does anyone have the highlights(goals from kaveh etc.)? Cant find them anywhere..
            You'll find the goals here:
            https://video.varzesh3.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I definitely want Rezaei to start as our main striker in the next TM games, he 100% deserves it. I'm sure he will do fine.
              Hardworking stud who just keeps on going and never complains even when he got left out the World Cup squad.
              Karim Ansarifard says hello.

On a serious note, assuming Sardar stays retired, many TM fans overlook Karim as a starting striker option. And if anybody deserves it, its Karim, ahead of Kaveh, for playing out of position for many years, so much so that TM fans forget it's his preferred position, and playing his guts out in the WC.

So for me, personally, if Sardar is out, its Karim, then Kaveh.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

On a serious note, assuming Sardar stays retired, many TM fans overlook Karim as a starting striker option. And if anybody deserves it, its Karim, ahead of Kaveh, for playing out of position for many years, so much so that TM fans forget it's his preferred position, and playing his guts out in the WC.

He's had his chances as a striker for TM and fluffed them all up. Granted they are usually against papau new guniea and togo lol, but he used to be starting striker at the beginning of the 2014 qualifying campaign.

The only reason he managed to get into the starting lineup recently this campaign was due to his killer stamina making him able to stay on the pitch for the whole 90 mins, similar to Amiri and Taremi. But you're right I still feel he should be tested as a striker again after his great club performances.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Karim lacks serious pace. I think the Greek league is the max of his talents to be honest. Kaveh moves the ball quicker and runs into spaces much more efficiently than Karim.
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

The gap between Sardar and other forwards is quite huge. Too bad Sardar doesn't have the necessary work ethic!

Comment

"Too bad Sardar doesn't have the necessary work ethic!"

If his world cup showing was any indication; he has a pretty darn good work ethics. I thought he was well all over the place there, doing what apparently his coach had asked to do (playing his defensive role). Having said that, he really did not impress at the world cup, either because of his qualities or due the defensive style of the team. I still rate him highly, but he needs to make a move out of Russia soon or else time will not be his friend.
                      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

I'd like to see ARJ - ghoddos - Gholizadeh as our offensive midfielders . Would be lethal

Comment

"Charleroi: Ali Gholizadeh in the footsteps of Kaveh Rezaei

A year after revealing Kaveh Rezaei, Sporting hopes to achieve such a blow with Ali Gholizadeh, author of a magnificent assist Saturday in Eupen.

with a 1-2 win and assiting to his compatriot Kaveh Rezaei from a magnificent left-foot outside of the boot, Ali Gholizadeh has no doubt made the Pro League weekend move. One way, already, to deposit his business card to the defenders ... but also to his own supporters, for whom the success of Rezaei, arrived in Mambourg a year earlier, has removed any form of reluctance or for this type of transfer. It is also the outbreak of the attacker who convinced Mehdi Bayat to reorient itself to the Iranian market, popular in recent months."

http://plus.lesoir.be/171956/article...e-kaveh-rezaei

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                            I'd like to see ARJ - ghoddos - Gholizadeh as our offensive midfielders . Would be lethal
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                              These memes are gold

Comment

Kaveh signed a new 4-years-contract with Charleroi.
                                Source: Official Charleroi Instagram page and homepage
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/BmQlCRDg...=1jatc89pbwrnv
                                http://www.sporting-charleroi.be/act...il.php?id=5526

Comment

Working...
                                X