This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mistermo View Post
    Anyone have a video of the assist? Or game highlights?
    Edit: NVM found this https://video.varzesh3.com/video/191...88%D9%BE%D9%86
    Awesome thanks!

Hopefully next season him and Gholizadeh are regularly assisting and scoring. Would be even better if Kaveh came back from Brugge!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Love Delfi and glad he scored his first. Though I’d like him to work on scoring without hesitation. He waited a bit and actually switched feet to score. Could have been tapped in right off the pass. It’ll come with time and experience.

Comment

Hopefully Delfi fulfills his potential and in two or three years we have a Azmoun-Delfi duo upfront!
        Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Who do you guys rate more highly? Shekari or Delfi?

Comment

I rate Shekari as a ACM playing behind the striker and I rate Delfi as a 2nd striker.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

They still have to beat Kortrijk and then another team to get that Europa league spot.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                Love Delfi and glad he scored his first. Though I’d like him to work on scoring without hesitation. He waited a bit and actually switched feet to score. Could have been tapped in right off the pass. It’ll come with time and experience.
                pass was a bit behind him, he almost had to take another touch in order to line up a decent enough effort on goal, and he scored thanks to a viciously accurate placement..! but your right, he switched feet too which is a clear signal that he doesnt have much if any Left foot finishing and shooting in him..?

and this whole taking too much time to shoot and too many touches before releasing a goal bound effort is a Classic Iranian Strikers Disease that has plagued our attackers for generations now and has contributed massively to their inability to live up to their other strong potentials...! and imo, just about the only way to massively improve on that vital finishing front is for our promising strikers to leave for European clubs early on..!! Taremi is a great example of this phenomenon..! although i did notice a very discernible effort from him @ AC to address that issue by taking much quicker and one time efforts on goal, unfortunately with little success..! but a good sign nonetheless..!
                Ali Daie was by far the biggest Anomaly in that regards, in our football ever..! imo, his spectacular international and club scoring tallies was Largely Due to his instinctive finishing qualities and his keen ability to release an effort on goal immediately @ the first opening ..!

Comment

Overall Shekari looks a far more promising TM prospect to me ..!
                  on the positive note, both have made smart early moves to give themselves best chance to realize their full potential..! I suppose whichever manages to lengthen their stay in decent EU leagues will further improve their chances for success .!
                  Last edited by BacheLot; 05-20-2019, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Overall Shekari looks a far more promising TM prospect to me ..!
                    on the positive note, both have made smart early moves to give themselves best chance to realize their full potential..! I suppose whichever manages to lengthen their stay in decent EU leagues will further improve their chances for success .!
                    Shekari don't play at all unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Shekari don't play at all unfortunately
                      He was 19-20 yrs old this past season earning 6-7 caps ain’t all that bad, they’re easing him in to the first team. Next season he’ll likely be a regular feature and if not maybe he’ll even got loaned out.

Not sure I agree with BL though Delfi is one of the hottest prospects in Iranian football in recent years the kid is 17 and is getting as much playing time/impressing as much as Shekari who has 3 years on him. Both are great prospects but on paper delfi looks a bit more promising IMO.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        He was 19-20 yrs old this past season earning 6-7 caps ain’t all that bad, they’re easing him in to the first team. Next season he’ll likely be a regular feature and if not maybe he’ll even got loaned out.

Not sure I agree with BL though Delfi is one of the hottest prospects in Iranian football in recent years the kid is 17 and is getting as much playing time/impressing as much as Shekari who has 3 years on him. Both are great prospects but on paper delfi looks a bit more promising IMO.
                        Exactly he got some minutes in the first half of the season, but has gotten 0 minutes second half of the season which is concerning. I'd be especially concerned if he doesn't get any minutes today or their last game as now they are safe from relegation and have nothing to play for.. So if he wants to really ease him into the squad these games are perfect opportunity

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                          Exactly he got some minutes in the first half of the season, but has gotten 0 minutes second half of the season which is concerning. I'd be especially concerned if he doesn't get any minutes today or their last game as now they are safe from relegation and have nothing to play for.. So if he wants to really ease him into the squad these games are perfect opportunity
                          He stayed on the bench the whole game.

Comment

Sayyadmanesh is the biggest prospect
                            Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                            http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                            [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                            Villa + Messi =

Comment

Stayed in the bench. Charleroi won the first play off

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Stayed in the bench. Charleroi won the first play off
                                They will play “Antwerp” in the final. Should be an easy win for Charleroi *bezanam be tahkte*

Comment

Working...
                                X