This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    They will play “Antwerp” in the final. Should be an easy win for Charleroi *bezanam be tahkte*
    I thought they played Gent or is LiveScore lying to me.

Edit - Just checked and yes Livescores are lying to me.

Comment

Damn Antwerp

Comment

Charleroi went 2-0 up early on and then lost 3-2. They had a player sent off in 20th min when it was 2-1 to them , Delfi came on in the 83rd min.

Comment

That early red card cost them Europa league, coach even acknowledged it

Comment

https://twitter.com/SportCharleroi/s...56010172743681

Their coach is going to Genk. Hopefully the replacement rates Gholizadeh, Delfi and Noorafkan. Mazzu was also a really good coach for Charleroi imo, so a lost

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post

Their coach is going to Genk. Hopefully the replacement rates Gholizadeh, Delfi and Noorafkan. Mazzu was also a really good coach for Charleroi imo, so a lost
              Bummer Mazzu is a great coach / leader.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post

Hopefully he brings Kaveh to Genk he can probably get him for a bargain too
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mazzu leaving to genk is a real loss for our boys. He is a great developmental coach. On the other hand, it is a great opportunity for him to coach a big belgian team that id already qualified for champions League group stage next season. I have a feeling he might go for Kaveh as he is available on a cut price deal or even a loan and can provide good depth and just played in CL last year. Not to mention mazzu absolutely loved him and repeatedly said he is the best striker in all of belgium. Could be a fantastic arrangement for all parties involved.

On gholi, delfi, noorafkan, I think the good thing for them is that Bayat is iranian. He will not employ an unfair guy who will cast them all aside. If they continue working, I expect delfi and gholizadeh to be key players next year, and have omid breaking into the first team on a more consistent basis after he figured out what was required at this higher level and got his confidence back up with SS.

Comment

Heif shod, man fekr mikonam dalilesh in bood ke natonestan beran Europa League, va Mazzu donbale in pishraft baraye Charleroi bood.

Mazzu yek FALSAFEYE khobi saakhte bood dar in team, va alan bayad bebinim chejori team raa baazsaazi mikonan.

Hamontori ke gofte shod, Bayat ta onjai ke mishe az bazikonhaaye iranie team poshtibaani khahad kard, AGAR team natije begire.

Gholizadeh be raasti dasht dar team ja miyoftaad va dar faaze hamlei khoob kaar mikard. Omidvaram tandorost o por-niroo bargarde.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Ali has returned from injury and is training individually:

"SC Charleroi: Ali Gholizadeh returns to Sporting

Absent since the recovery since he finished his revalidation in Capbreton, Ali Gholizadeh is back in Belgium. He still trains individually."

https://www.lanouvellegazette.be/406...ur-au-sporting

Comment

Noorafkan is back

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Noorafkan is back
                          Dough is back

Comment

Dough and rice. No wonder we cant compete at higher level. Worse diet for an athlete.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              Dough and rice. No wonder we cant compete at higher level. Worse diet for an athlete.
                              Is it a bad diet for endurance? Sure

But I'll be the first to tell you if it wasn't for Doogh, Rice, and Ghormeh Sabzi, there aint no way Vahid Amiri is getting as much power in his long throw ins

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                What are you on about? We are already competing at the higest level in Asia, which is the continent Iran is in. Some people badly need a reality check.

Comment

Working...
                                X