This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Gholizadeh & Younes Delfi @ R. Charleroi S.C. | 2018 - 2019

OFFICIAL: Another Iranian has signed for our new favorite club in Belgium. Hoping Omid proves his worth and has a great season in Belgium and transforms into a starter for TM for many years to come.
    Esteghlal received a fee reported to be worth around €250,000.
    http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...326301e77732f2
    I will add Ali Gholizadeh who recently signed from Saipa along with Kaveh Rezaei who had a great season for Charleroi in 2017-18.

Great news. Should we merge this with Rezaei, Gholizadeh as well?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      Great news. Should we merge this with Rezaei, Gholizadeh as well?
      Yes sir. Done deal

Comment

Honestly I see this team becoming a little better. Gholizadeh and Noorafkan will bring another dimension to the team.

Comment

Honestly I see this team becoming a little better. Gholizadeh and Noorafkan will bring another dimension to the team.
          I don't know if they can top 3rd place since Brugge and Anderlecht have much more resources/money than Charleroi does, but they will def be fun to watch with Kaveh elevating his game.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            I don't know if they can top 3rd place since Brugge and Anderlecht have much more resources/money than Charleroi does, but they will def be fun to watch with Kaveh elevating his game.
            They finished 3rd this year. Not bad!

Comment

We all need to take a minute and give a BIG thank you to kaveh rezaie - his professional attitude and top class work ethic has singlehandedly re-opened the doors for Iranians to Belgium. We cannot take this for granted now we have a really bright young prospect like noorafkan having the opportunity to play in Belgium at a young age (can easily transfer to a top League in the next 2 years if he proves himself) and a guy like gholizadeh who can make big steps to. Damet garm kaveh!!! And best of luck to all 3 I’m going to be watching a lot of their games this year!
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                We all need to take a minute and give a BIG thank you to kaveh rezaie - his professional attitude and top class work ethic has singlehandedly re-opened the doors for Iranians to Belgium. We cannot take this for granted now we have a really bright young prospect like noorafkan having the opportunity to play in Belgium at a young age (can easily transfer to a top League in the next 2 years if he proves himself) and a guy like gholizadeh who can make big steps to. Damet garm kaveh!!! And best of luck to all 3 I’m going to be watching a lot of their games this year!
                I agree with you but it also helps that the managing director is Persian (also owner I believe).

Comment

This is great that Iranians are moving abroad, but how they not being affected by Sarbazi? Can someone please explain this concept for me?

Comment

If only the Everton owner would do the same thing that the great guys from Charleroi did.
                    Had Everton made moves for Sardar and Jahanbaksh, they would've done better than 8th place in EPL.

Comment

Fantastic! You’ll most likely (and depending on who is our head coach) be seeing these men at the 2019 Asian Cup

Ohh man, what a strong squad we will be taking to UAE 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        If only the Everton owner would do the same thing that the great guys from Charleroi did.
                        Had Everton made moves for Sardar and Jahanbaksh, they would've done better than 8th place in EPL.
                        I don't know why people keep bringing up Everton. Everton's Iranian "Owner" is a front man. The guy is not a billionaire. Everton's real owner is Alisher Usmanov. He uses Moshiri because he also owns a 30% stake in Arsenal and needs Moshiri to dodge the EPL rules of owning shares of multiple clubs. Let's please STOP talking about Everton.
                        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                          I don't know why people keep bringing up Everton. Everton's Iranian "Owner" is a front man. The guy is not a billionaire. Everton's real owner is Alisher Usmanov. He uses Moshiri because he also owns a 30% stake in Arsenal and needs Moshiri to dodge the EPL rules of owning shares of multiple clubs. Let's please STOP talking about Everton.
                          Are there any sources for this?
                          Wikipedia although not a good source states this :"In January 2017, Usmanov's holding company, USM, entered into a five-year, $15 million+ deal with Everton F.C. for the naming rights of the club's training ground, Finch Farm. Usmanov's accountant and partner in USM holdings is Farhad Moshiri, the current majority shareholder of Everton, and former co-owner of Usmanov's Arsenal shares, Red and White holdings"
                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alisher_Usmanov
                          And according to Everton's page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everton_F.C. Moshiri owns 58%. So it does mean something

According to this graphic Moshiri bought Usmanov's shares of Everton:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41878954

Comment

I agree with you but it also helps that the managing director is Persian (also owner I believe).
                            Of course it does - that’s what’s funny. He himself didn’t like working with Iranians due to lack of professionalism and other problems he stated multiple times but bc of how awesome in every aspect Kaveh has been, he said that he is willing to give more Iranians a chance.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Are there any sources for this?
                              Wikipedia although not a good source states this :"In January 2017, Usmanov's holding company, USM, entered into a five-year, $15 million+ deal with Everton F.C. for the naming rights of the club's training ground, Finch Farm. Usmanov's accountant and partner in USM holdings is Farhad Moshiri, the current majority shareholder of Everton, and former co-owner of Usmanov's Arsenal shares, Red and White holdings"
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alisher_Usmanov
                              And according to Everton's page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Everton_F.C. Moshiri owns 58%. So it does mean something
                              According to this graphic Moshiri bought Usmanov's shares of Everton:
                              https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41878954
                              This is all a scam. Where did Moshiri's wealth come from? He's just an attorney for Russian oligarchs. The Russians do this a lot. They give billions of dollars to people in order to use them to facilitate business around the world. Putin's cellist is also a billionaire.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Working...
                              X