2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    My man. I rest my case. You’re just off. Feels like I am wasting time, hence stop proceeding this argument right here before it gets too funny! [emoji1738][emoji126]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    no dude, you were off and I pointed it out to you. loyalty to TM is not a funny thing, it's just there!

Comment

Fouad Transfers.

soon we will find out if Afshin Ghotbi is a good coach for Foulad but for sure he is a very bad Scout.

With his blessing, Foulad signed Chaharmahali and Arash Afshin. these two players have burned out players past their prime times long ago due to injuries.
      Both were sensational promising young payers but they never recovered from injuries. They played for various teams with no success but now Ghotbi wants them. He will regret later for sure.

His selection reminds me of his pick of Alnemeh for TM .

Last edited by St_Mark; 02-02-2019, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Rumors:
        Taremi has an agreement with Foolad
        Mensha is possible option for Esteghlal

Comment

With the new acquisitions and the return of Shojaeian and Mohsen Karimi, Esteghlal will have one of the strongest squad for the second half of the season:
          Ramati/Hosseini
          Vouria-Montazeri-Cheshmi-Nourafkan
          A.Karimi-Bagheri
          Patosi-Shojaeian-Humam
          Gonvalves
          Bench: Allahyar, Esmaili, Mohsen Karimi, Ghaedi, Daneshgar, Tabrizi, Sohrabian

Comment

Persepolis still dealing with Mahini and Ansari injuries will look like this most likely:

Beiro

Shiri-Jalal-Shoja-Mosleh

Nemati-Nourollahi-Rasan-Torabi

Alipour- Budimir

Bench:Kamal, Alishah, Rafiei, Naderi, Hemmati, Saeid Karimi, Sharifi

Much better squad compare to the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              Fouad Transfers.

soon we will find out if Afshin Ghotbi is a good coach for Foulad but for sure he is a very bad Scout.

With his blessing, Foulad signed Chaharmahali and Arash Afshin. these two players have burned out players past their prime times long ago due to injuries.
              Both were sensational promising young payers but they never recovered from injuries. They played for various teams with no success but now Ghotbi wants them. He will regret later for sure.

His selection reminds me of his pick of Alnemeh for TM .

Well i am not a fan of Ghotbi at all but Alenemeh made CQ squad for 2014 WC as well and his connection with Arash Afshin is from 2011 AC when he was on fire, so(even is unlikely to happen), Ghotbi may think A.Afshin will bounce back under him as the head coach!

Comment

2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

Is this true? Persepolis spend almost 1 million euro for a 32 year old Croatian player!! Wow and our own young talented players are leaving to Europe for just 200k 300k

And Persepolis is owned by the government....

CQ was 100% right on Branco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Godwin Mensha transferred to Esteghlal.
                  He who cannot obey himself is commanded.

Comment

Originally posted by Salman-e-Farsi View Post
                    Godwin Mensha transferred to Esteghlal.
                    Surprisingly the Perspolis fans have been supportive of him after he posted holding a Esteghlal jersey

Comment

One player who at least deserved to have an invitation to TM before AC was Siamak Nemati. He is having a great season and was really good for PP in ACL. He scored another amazing goal today.

https://tamasha.com/v/jdVWL

Comment

Did you hear fans taunting CQ with the yadet nareh, sarvareth chants?

Comment

Is it Persepolis of Tehran or Mazandaran?

Shoja, Alipour, Nemati, Alishah, Norrollahi

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Is it Persepolis of Tehran or Mazandaran?

Shoja, Alipour, Nemati, Alishah, Norrollahi
                            Great news!
                            Shomalis are taking over Iranian football.

Also great win for Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              Surprisingly the Perspolis fans have been supportive of him after he posted holding a Esteghlal jersey
                              As a Perspolisi outside of Iran I will never understand the Perspolisis in Iran.

Comment

Esteghlal looks great. If PP, Sepahan, Padideh slip, then SS might catch up

Comment

Working...
                                X