No announcement yet.

2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad to say this, but I think Persepolis will be the team to beat this year in the Persian Gulf Pro League.

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
      ridiculous how SS coach, and pretty much every player including their captain, bitching and moaning about "Perspolis" and "officiating". that was pretty low of SS players

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%AE%D8%B7%DB...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%85%D9%86%D8...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B4%D9%81%D8...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA

https://90tv.ir/news/%DA%86%D8%B4%D9...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

"Sore Loser" mentality, from their German coach all the way down to Rahmati.
      It’s Esteghlal, what do you expect?

Comment

I don't enjoy Branko but have to give it to him, no other local or maybe even foreign coaches could get the result with all the limitations and obstacles they had this year. No way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Sad to say this, but I think Persepolis will be the team to beat this year in the Persian Gulf Pro League.
          But why sad? Perspolis against all odds and despite having been unable to buy new players and inject new blood to its team for about a year, has achieved so much, including bringing back some glory and credit to PGPL after over 10 years by reaching the ACL final. All of the above given the numerous key players injuries that the team has incurred in the past few months, yet still displaying decent and brave football and being amongst top 3 teams of the table, is something worthy of genuine praise and recognition.

I too denounce Branko and Perspolis fans TM bashing and the ongoing hate, however wishing defeat and humiliation upon Perspolis just because of its coach and some fans lame behavior is exactly as bad and shallow as what Branko and some Perspolis fans do to TM which is hoping for TM failure in Asian Cup etc.

If we condemn what Branko and a bunch of Perspolis fans do to TM, yet go right ahead and employ the very same mentality and misbehavior against Perspolis, then it makes us look like hypocrites! [emoji846]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

ridiculous how SS coach, and pretty much every player including their captain, bitching and moaning about "Perspolis" and "officiating". that was pretty low of SS players

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%AE%D8%B7%DB...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

https://90tv.ir/news/%D9%85%D9%86%D8...B4%D9%88%D8%AF

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B1%D8%AD%D9...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

https://90tv.ir/news/%D8%B4%D9%81%D8...8C%D8%B3%D8%AA

https://90tv.ir/news/%DA%86%D8%B4%D9...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

"Sore Loser" mentality, from their German coach all the way down to Rahmati.
            Am I the on.y one who gets error messages for all of the above links?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              I too denounce Branko and Perspolis fans TM bashing and the ongoing hate, however wishing defeat and humiliation upon Perspolis just because of its coach and some fans lame behavior is exactly as bad and shallow as what Branko and some Perspolis fans do to TM which is hoping for TM failure in Asian Cup etc.
              the only reason a person would even bring such thing up is because he himself would do exactly that, being in a reversed situation. How on earth can you keep a straight face and make that claim, and call yourself a TM fan? so if in 6 months Branko became TM coach you are going to wish ill on TM because you are against Branko, right?? by your logic the answer is an absolute "yes"!!

I have news for you. Branko doesn't give a horse ass about Carlos Qeiroz. Neither does Carlos about Branko. and the only one who has lost anything here is you losing your credibility for tainting other Iranian fans of "hoping for TM failure". so please bro, give it a rest.

Carlos Qeiroz is a great football coach, with an asshole personality (evidence shows that! ). Everyone in Portugal knows that too. but I don't really care as long as he is doing his job and I believe he is and for me it's all good. Branko is a gentleman and a great coach as well. I hope He never gets to TM because I want him to stay at Persepolis, for another 5/10 years. Done!

Comment

Am I the on.y one who gets error messages for all of the above links?
                not sure why.
                they are all on 90 site.

Comment

its funny how the media has already started rumors that the IFF and referee committee have started to help Sepahan to win the league. its pathetic teams and people should start looking for other reasons of their teams not performing well rather than blaming referees officiating for a teams advantage , Sepahan like most teams has suffered from many referee mistakes this season as much as others.
                  sigpic

Comment

the only reason a person would even bring such thing up is because he himself would do exactly that, being in a reversed situation. How on earth can you keep a straight face and make that claim, and call yourself a TM fan? so if in 6 months Branko became TM coach you are going to wish ill on TM because you are against Branko, right?? by your logic the answer is an absolute "yes"!!

I have news for you. Branko doesn't give a horse ass about Carlos Qeiroz. Neither does Carlos about Branko. and the only one who has lost anything here is you losing your credibility for tainting other Iranian fans of "hoping for TM failure". so please bro, give it a rest.

Carlos Qeiroz is a great football coach, with an asshole personality (evidence shows that! ). Everyone in Portugal knows that too. but I don't really care as long as he is doing his job and I believe he is and for me it's all good. Branko is a gentleman and a great coach as well. I hope He never gets to TM because I want him to stay at Persepolis, for another 5/10 years. Done!
                    NFL jaan,

Honestly I read your post several times, yet couldn't make much sense out of it. I mean no harm or disrespect but it just doesn't make sense. I am almost confident you quoted me out of context...

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                      its funny how the media has already started rumors that the IFF and referee committee have started to help Sepahan to win the league. its pathetic teams and people should start looking for other reasons of their teams not performing well rather than blaming referees officiating for a teams advantage , Sepahan like most teams has suffered from many referee mistakes this season as much as others.
                      How about at least 10 points this season at least!!! 4 points just from the last 2 games!!!! This is absurd, What kinda BS penalty was that for SS Khuz today??? Jaamo bedin be longiya dareh league mozakhrafo tatil konin

Comment

Its so funny seeing V.Ghafouri's interview today. " If it wasn't for da refs we would be top of the table" . Esteghlal got robbed vs. Padideh but Esteghlal is in 5th place because of the referees this season other than that.

Comment

NFL jaan,
                          Honestly I read your post several times, yet couldn't make much sense out of it. I mean no harm or disrespect but it just doesn't make sense. I am almost confident you quoted me out of context...
                          well, You said Branko and some Perspolis fans are hoping for TM to fail in the upcoming AC games, because they are Anti CQ. that is your statement not mine. are we clear so far??? now my question was that if in 6 months time some how Branko becomes TM coach, then based on your logic we can assume that you and the fans who don't like Branko or hate branko or disagree with branko they all will be hoping for TM failure because they don't like Branko. Just like those who don't like CQ are hoping for TM's failure today, according to you.

Comment

well, You said Branko and some Perspolis fans are hoping for TM to fail in the upcoming AC games, because they are Anti CQ. that is your statement not mine. are we clear so far??? now my question was that if in 6 months time some how Branko becomes TM coach, then based on your logic we can assume that you and the fans who don't like Branko or hate branko or disagree with branko they all will be hoping for TM failure because they don't like Branko. Just like those who don't like CQ are hoping for TM's failure today, according to you.

You're all over the place with your nonsensical arguments. First off I am and have always been a Perspolis fan, and what I said about Branko and some Perspolis fans does not take my love for the club away. I am one of the more active Perspolisi fans on this board rooting for my club in all stages and levels. So there is nothing for me to prove my loyalty and love for the club, meanwhile for you trying to label me with anti-Perspolis accusations is just a lame and shooting in the dark attempt.

For me TM and the representatives of the entire country come first and before clubs/names/public figures etc. So to answer your bizarre question, YES if Branko one day becomes TM coach, I will full-heartedly support TM, just like despite not being too fond of Branko's weasel-alike behavior on this matter, I am 110% Perspolis fan and rooting for my team no matter where and at what stage (Now does it make sense to you why I am criticizing some Perspolis fans who wish defeat and embarrassment upon TM in AC?)

Wow your sense of argument conduct amazes me. You literally are all over the place with your illogical and biased statements and accusations. I tried being as nice and courteous as I could in my previous reply. Your next unjust accusation will bear my likewise reaction. So it's best to stop it here before it gets out of hand!

Having said all that let me ask you a question, Are you amongst those who want to see TM fail in Asian Cup? Please give your honest answer. Because you your sentiments certainly suggest so!

Comment

Having said all that let me ask you a question, Are you amongst those who want to see TM fail in Asian Cup? Please give your honest answer. Because you your sentiments certainly suggest so!
                              my point to you was that you don't have the right to accuse another fan (never mind millions of them) of such bull crap like "hoping for TM to fail". That's why I asked you if you would do the same if Brnako was the coach, but not to my surprise, in a very hypocritical manor you act as if you are offended by my question. you feel offended when I asked a question, but you feel entitled to accuse whoever you want of "hoping for TM to fail" based on fucking sentiments???

Am I among those who want to see TM fail in Asian cup?? who are "THOSE"? who are you to question anyone's loyalty to TM? how the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that thousands/millions of perspolis fans are hoping for TM failure? God sent you an email or do you have a connection with Imam Zaman??

going by your logic, you and many others on this site are among THOSE who will for certain hope for TM to fail if Branko were the coach. you guys have been so critical of branko that it leaves no doubt!! your sentiments CERTAINLY leaves no doubt that you will hope for TM to fail, if Branko were the coach! Your logic, your medicine.

on the other side, if it is possible for you to be critical of Branko and still be a fan of TM, why can't other fans do the same?? why can't a fan be critical of that dick head and still love his TM? why is it possible for you, but not for millions of other fans who unlike you utterly dislike CQ but like you love their TM??

you maybe a "Tarafdar" of Perspolis, but you are most certainly not a "havadar".

Comment

my point to you was that you don't have the right to accuse another fan (never mind millions of them) of such bull crap like "hoping for TM to fail". That's why I asked you if you would do the same if Brnako was the coach, but not to my surprise, in a very hypocritical manor you act as if you are offended by my question. you feel offended when I asked a question, but you feel entitled to accuse whoever you want of "hoping for TM to fail" based on fucking sentiments???

Am I among those who want to see TM fail in Asian cup?? who are "THOSE"? who are you to question anyone's loyalty to TM? how the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that thousands/millions of perspolis fans are hoping for TM failure? God sent you an email or do you have a connection with Imam Zaman??

going by your logic, you and many others on this site are among THOSE who will for certain hope for TM to fail if Branko were the coach. you guys have been so critical of branko that it leaves no doubt!! your sentiments CERTAINLY leaves no doubt that you will hope for TM to fail, if Branko were the coach! Your logic, your medicine.

on the other side, if it is possible for you to be critical of Branko and still be a fan of TM, why can't other fans do the same?? why can't a fan be critical of that dick head and still love his TM? why is it possible for you, but not for millions of other fans who unlike you utterly dislike CQ but like you love their TM??

you maybe a "Tarafdar" of Perspolis, but you are most certainly not a "havadar".
                                My man. I rest my case. You’re just off. Feels like I am wasting time, hence stop proceeding this argument right here before it gets too funny! [emoji1738][emoji126]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X