No announcement yet.

2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dadash you have no clue what you're talking about, no one is talking about it because no one has any evidence of this alleged stuff.

Half of the martyrs in the Imposed War were Turks, Azerbaijan has been an integral part of Iranian culture and history for 4 millennia.

Some people in Azerbaijan have a soft spot for Turkey, others dont. The same way that some Fars people may think that Turkey was right to invade, and others may think that they were wrong.

The Turks of Iran share a language with 200 million Turkic people in Turkey and Central Asia, this linguistic bond should not be wrongly interpreted as being against Iran.

Comment

they dont give a shit about iran .......open ur eyes

Comment

Esteghlal beat Sanat 5 - 0, another great result. Diabate with another goal, seems like he is real.
        And let's bring Stra for TM lool

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sanat nafts goal keeper is super lucky he doesn't play for Tractor otherwise he would've been accused of match fixing ! That was some shocking goal keeping !

Actual footage of him goalkeeping against SS

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Esteghlal beat Sanat 5 - 0, another great result. Diabate with another goal, seems like he is real.
          And let's bring Stra for TM lool

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
            Sanat nafts goal keeper is super lucky he doesn't play for Tractor otherwise he would've been accused of match fixing ! That was some shocking goal keeping !

Actual footage of him goalkeeping against SS
            Lol, Haven't seen the highlights yet.

Comment

Seems like Stra leaving or using CQ strategy because he haven't been paid.
              Like the guy more now, he is like Carlos, not taking shit from anyone.

Comment

Sepahan also beat Teraktor 2-0. Good win for them.

Comment

Infantino plan to visit Iran and to see women at the stadium for PGL games.

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم و به نقل از خبرگزاری فرانسه، جانی اینفانتینو، رئیس فیفا تصمیم گرفته با سفر به ایران و تماشای یک بازی لیگ برتر از نزدیک شاهد حضور زنان در ورزشگاه باشد.
                  بر اساس این گزارش، هیئت ویژه ای از سوی فیفا ظرف روزهای آینده وارد ایران می شود تا مقدمات سفر جانی اینفانتینو را فراهم کند.
                  اینفانتینو مدتی قبل نیز نامه ای برای فدراسیون فوتبال ارسال کرد که در آن از تصمیم خود برای سفر به ایران و تماشای یک بازی لیگ برتر با حضور بانوان خبر داد.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                    they dont give a shit about iran .......open ur eyes
                    wow what an amazing rebuttal, were you on the debate team at school? A profanity and then....0pen ur eyez dude... well done.

Anyone doubting 25 millions peoples (out of a population of 80 million) loyalty to our country based on the fact we have a shared language (and therefore an understandable affinity for any Turkic country) with a neighbour is ignorant and racist..but mostly ignorant..

Comment

Yahya"s Padideh beat Gol gohar and topping the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        Yahya"s Padideh beat Gol gohar and topping the table.

He's tactically the best we got in terms of domestic managers... Hell even Ali Daei would be an upgrade to the charlatan Wilmots

Comment

Working...
                        X