2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    Good match, couldnt tell if sajjad was actually grabbed or not, quality of the broadcast was too low, but it was a good game.
    The padideh - Foolad game was also great.
    I just wanted to add that almost all of the PGL games ive watched this season on the newer, more high quality pitches like the one in AQR have been really quality games.
    I think it really brings up the play in the PGL, lots of very nice and crisp passes and goals in that game in AQR, the pitch looks like a pitch in EPL.
    With the addition of foolad stadium and the renovation of others, i'm sure we'll start to see this trend through the whole league.
    Absolutely. Now if they had a decent HD broadcast.

Comment

Tractor is tied 0-0 with Sepidrood late in the game.
      Sepahan-Esteghlal is 0-0 at the half

EDIT: Goal Tractor in the 86th minute

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Tractor is tied 0-0 with Sepidrood late in the game.
        Sepahan-Esteghlal is 0-0 at the half

EDIT: Goal Tractor in the 86th minute
        You really should wait for the games to finish before posting results

FT. Tractor Sazi 2-1 Sepidrood Rasht

Comment

SEPAHAN with a huge win at Azadi over SS thanks to Kiros Stanley!

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            You really should wait for the games to finish before posting results

FT. Tractor Sazi 2-1 Sepidrood Rasht
            Haha I should. I feel like I am one of the few that still gets excited for IPL games lol

Comment

Kiros guy is probably one of the best foreign player in IPL in last 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Kiros guy is probably one of the best foreign player in IPL in last 10 years.
                i like kiros but his main speciality is heading.. besides that, i would rate chimba, bengston, thiam, edinho, toure, bruno cesar, stokes all ahead of him

Comment

The league has definitely increased in quality!

Comment

A beautiful gesture by TS fans in stadium:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpZ7Ze4B...d=mtmuj19305u0

What exciting and nice football we’re seeing this season of pretty much all PGPL teams.

Sepahan under GN and its fantastic foreign players playing one of its best football of the past 5 years. Queiroz is one of the best PGPL players.

Esteghlal playing well while failing to get results. There are rumors of Schaefer being given an ultimatum by the club management and a last chance for the next match, which is a totally stupid behavior by the club. This attitude has been employed by many Iranian teams. Total idiocy IMHO.

TS playing perhaps the best football of this season. Stokes is for sure an amazing addition to their team and PGPL in general. Shojaei was just total delight to watch today. What a thriller was today’s match against Sepidrood. The irony is that Ali Karimi who always criticizes TM’s defensive game plan has been playing the very same tactics in all his games (the difference is that he barely executes the plan the way he wants it)

Nonetheless this must be one of the highest quality of our league ever (if not the highest)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Uffff FFS look at pp draw :

Kashima Antlers - Persepolis - Japan
                      Persepolis - Zob Ahan
                      Persepolis - Kashima Antlers (tehran)
                      Sepahan - Persepolis
                      Persepolis - Tractor Sazi

Possibly the worst draw PP could get

Comment

Just watched Galenoei’s post-match interview, it baffles me how in every single interview he has to bring up CQ to the table. Same goes to Karimi, Mayeli kohan and Co.

http://90tv.ir/video/493828/مصاحبه-ا...ˆ-سپاهان

Comment

Asian Football | 22 h ago

5 Asian youngsters who can dominate world football in the coming years

3. ALLAHYAR SAYYADMANESH (Iran, Esteghlal FC)
                          Sayyadmanesh might be just 17 years of age, but the Iran attacker is already a star for Esteghlal FC, one of the biggest clubs in the Persian Gulf Pro League. He has already made six appearances in the league so far this season scoring once and assisting two others in just 214 minutes of action.
                          He is coached by former Cameroon and Thailand manager Winfried Schäfer and has the likes of Pejman Montazeri and Rouzbeh Cheshmi who represented Iran at the 2018 FIFA World Cup for guidance at the former Iranian champions. The hot prospect also played a key role as the Asian nation reached the quarterfinals of the 2017 FIFA U17 World Cup in India.
                          Iran failed to qualify for the main draw of the AFC U19 Championship, but that could well be a blessing in disguise for Sayyad as he looks to establish himself as a first-team member at his club side.

Comment

I am afraid with all the unwarranted praise of young players like Sayadmanesh, we effectively ruin any chance of them becoming the player that we think they can become. I Hope I am wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              Just watched Galenoei’s post-match interview, it baffles me how in every single interview he has to bring up CQ to the table. Same goes to Karimi, Mayeli kohan and Co.

http://90tv.ir/video/493828/مصاحبه-ا...ˆ-سپاهان

when the reporter asks him about TM and the upcoming AC games, what is he supposed to say? No I don't want to talk about TM??

Comment

Zamine Saipa baraye keshavarzi ham bad nist.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X