2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
    St-Mark jaan, how would you rate him since he came back from injury? I'm currently working with an agent here in Belgium and tbh this guy is in our shortlist. Same for iman salimi who I believe can still reach his potential.

BTW does anybody know where we can find full games from the pgl. Not only PP or SS which we can find almost everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    Footballitarin, telewebion and 90tv.ir can have full games I think

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Congratulations to all Persepolis fans. Another well deserved league win for us.
      We played terribly these past few weeks but none of our rivals could catch up.
      Also Teraktor an embarrassment as usual. Finished 5th and missed out on the Champions League spot. All that money for nothing.
      PP did not deserve it this year. The league handed the trophy over to them this year. This was the most undeserved championship in PGPL history.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Leeskens is leaving TS

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          PP did not deserve it this year. The league handed the trophy over to them this year. This was the most undeserved championship in PGPL history.
          They had the most points. Therefore they deserved it.

The league handed it to them because they were weaker and played poorly.

Esteghlal wasted it times on stupid things like fighting for the Super Cup in the CAS, or firing Schafer, or team division...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            They had the most points. Therefore they deserved it.
            The league handed it to them because they were weaker and played poorly.
            Esteghlal wasted it times on stupid things like fighting for the Super Cup in the CAS, or firing Schafer, or team division...
            No one is questioning the fact that they had the most points. What Im saying is that it was an unconvinsing win, while you are saying it was well deserved as if they were head and shoulders above the rest. PP didnt win the title but more like SS and Sepahan choked to grab the trophy.

Comment

No one is questioning the fact that they had the most points. What Im saying is that it was an unconvinsing win, while you are saying it was well deserved as if they were head and shoulders above the rest. PP didnt win the title but more like SS and Sepahan choked to grab the trophy.
              Whereas I agree with the logic, in history all people will remember is 2019 Champion: Persepolis

Comment

It doesn't matter who was "Head & Shoulders" above who. What matters the most at the end of the day is that the team that accumulates the most points wins the trophy. Simple is that!

If people don't feel inclined to have some courtesy and class to come forth and congratulate at least the fair and decent PFDC Perspolis fans who had nothing to do with anything, but cheering for their beloved team, then don't say anything. Otherwise you'd sound like a sore loser.

Perspolis had the most points by the end of PGPL, hence claimed the cup and became the champions. Is it bothering anyone? Then good, so be it!

True, Perspolis played poorly their last 4-5 games of the league, but no team plays consistently beautiful football and wins all their games. Don't join the party, that's fine, but don't spoil the party man.

Comment

Alexa play Hamine Ke Hast

Comment

BTW a big shoutout to Pars jonoobi football fans for yesterday’s match behavior in stadium. Truly applaud and appreciate their civility and class to keep the crucial game spirit fair and decent. Despite their team’s hard fought and narrow loss, they tributed respect towards both teams.

Pars fans not only didn’t leave the stadium, but on the contrary stayed in and gave ovation to Perspolis while clapping for them when the trophy was lifted. Dameshoon vaaghean Garm. To be honest I highly doubt the same manner would have been practiced, had it been almost any other PGPL team and in their respective stadium. Kudos to Pars jonoobi, both for their class and also always displaying great football ever since their PGPL birth! [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji3531]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      It doesn't matter who was "Head & Shoulders" above who. What matters the most at the end of the day is that the team that accumulates the most points wins the trophy. Simple is that!
                      If people don't feel inclined to have some courtesy and class to come forth and congratulate at least the fair and decent PFDC Perspolis fans who had nothing to do with anything, but cheering for their beloved team, then don't say anything. Otherwise you'd sound like a sore loser.
                      Perspolis had the most points by the end of PGPL, hence claimed the cup and became the champions. Is it bothering anyone? Then good, so be it!
                      True, Perspolis played poorly their last 4-5 games of the league, but no team plays consistently beautiful football and wins all their games. Don't join the party, that's fine, but don't spoil the party man.
                      My argument was against the claim made that it was a well deserved Championship. Thats it!

Comment

My argument was against the claim made that it was a well deserved Championship. Thats it!
                        Of course it was a well deserved championship. We had the most points and rightfully claimed the title. What part of it is undeserved? You say this most probably based on our last 4-5 weeks of dismal performances, however if you take a deeper and unbiased look at the whole season, we had such a decent season.

Fluke May win you single matches or perhaps a hazfi cup. However impossible that a team can win a 30 week long league based on pure luck and undeserved victories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dcpp View Post
                          St-Mark jaan, how would you rate him since he came back from injury? I'm currently working with an agent here in Belgium and tbh this guy is in our shortlist. Same for iman salimi who I believe can still reach his potential.

BTW does anybody know where we can find full games from the pgl. Not only PP or SS which we can find almost everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
                          Charleroi FC?

But in all seriousness, he has no business playing in Iran and he himself wants to play in Europe... Now, he may not be good enough for the Eredivisie but he should do excellently in Belgium!

Comment

Congratulations to all Persepolis fans, lots of ups and down but deserved title. Persepolis needs to replace Jalal, he lost few steps and that explains why CQ dropped him. Against stronger opponents his lack of speed is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              Congratulations to all Persepolis fans, lots of ups and down but deserved title. Persepolis needs to replace Jalal, he lost few steps and that explains why CQ dropped him. Against stronger opponents his lack of speed is obvious.
                              Honestly if I were him I would have taken advantage of this last match and grasping the champion as a farewell. He should retire before his footballing career declines. He broke all kinds of records with this last match and championship. Once in a blue moon such opportunity arises for a football player!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nekolad

جواد نکونام سرمربی فولاد خوزستان شد

جواد نکونام به عنوان سرمربی جدید تیم فوتبال فولاد خوزستان انتخاب شد .

Comment

Working...
                                X