No announcement yet.

2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is there no mention here about what happened during Perspolis-Sepahan? 245 people were injured. When something happens here with Teraktor involved you run to the computer to write things about it, but when something happen with your teams you remain silent. Double standard!

Comment

Ex EST player scores for PAD early in the match today.

Bad tunnel mistake for EST keeper.

PAD 1 - EST 0....minute 13

Looking good for PER so far!

Comment

PAD 1 - EST 0

End of 1st half.

PAD stadium must be the nicest and most modern in Iran these days.

So far looking good for Bronco and his team.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
          Why is there no mention here about what happened during Perspolis-Sepahan? 245 people were injured. When something happens here with Teraktor involved you run to the computer to write things about it, but when something happen with your teams you remain silent. Double standard!
          Why were they injured? What happened?
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Why were they injured? What happened?
            رگیری هوداران دو تیم پرسپولیس و سپاهان در ورزشگاه آزادی تهران حدود ۳۰۰ زخمی و یک فوتی برجای گذاشت.
            پیمان صابریان رئيس مرکز اورژانس تهران روز شنبه در گفتگو با رادیو تهران با تایید درگذشت یکی از هواداران به دلیل اوردوز از مصدوم شدن ۲۹۶ نفر دیگر از هواداران هم خبر داد.
            رئيس مرکز اورژانس تهران در این خصوص می*گوید: «در حاشیه بازی پرسپولیس و سپاهان در ورزشگاه آزادی ۲۹۶ مصدوم داشتیم که از این تعداد ۴۰ نفر راهی بیمارستان شدند. یک مورد هم فوتی داشتیم که به علت مصرف مواد مخدر بوده است.»
            آقای صابریان با اشاره به ایجاد وقفه تنفسی در هوادار فوت کرده اضافه کرد: «این هوادار به دلیل مصرف مواد مخدر دچار وقفه تنفسی شد و هرچه تلاش کردیم نتوانستیم او را احیا کنیم. متاسفانه خیلی دیر متوجه این اتفاق شدیم و با توجه به شلوغی سکوها حتی اطرافیان او متوجه نشدند بیمار دچار وقفه تنفسی شده بود.»
            دیدار حساس تیم*های پرسپولیس تهران و سپاهان اصفهان با درگیری هواداران دو تیم حتی پیش از شروعه مسابقه به حاشیه کشیده شد.
            محسن خلیلی سرپرست تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس در این خصوص می*گوید: «طبق توافقی که در جلسه پیش از بازی با حضور مسئولان دو تیم و نیروهای یگان ویژه صورت گرفته بود، قرار بود ۴ ردیف در طبقه پایین و ۴ ردیف در طبقه بالا به هواداران سپاهان اختصاص داده شود. اما ما وقتی وارد ورزشگاه شدیم متوجه شدیم که ۶ ردیف به هواداران سپاهان در طبقه پایین اختصاص داده*اند. این ناهماهنگی باعث بروز مشکل در نظم ورزشگاه شد.»
            به صورت معمول در ورزشگاه*های جهان، جایگاه هواداران تیم مهمان، در بخش کوچکی از طبقه بالا و دورتر از جایگاه*های تیم میزبان تعبیه می*شود تا تنش میان هواداران دو تیم صورت نگیرد. اما در بازی ورزشگاه آزادی به دلیل تخصیص جایگاه در طبقه اول و بیرون ماندن هواداران پرسپولیس خارج از ورزشگاه، تنش*ها را شدت بخشیده است.
            بعد از تلاش ماموران انتظامی برای کاستن از جایگاه*های طرفداران سپاهان، هواداران تیم اصفهانی خشمگین شدند و شروع به شکستن صندلی*های ورزشگاه کردند و با پرتاب سنگ به طرف هواداران پرسپولیس سعی کردند فنس*های حفاظتی را بشکنند. این اتفاق سبب شد تا ماموران انتظامی برای مدیریت اوضاع وارد عمل شوند که شدت درگیری*ها سبب شد یکی از سربازان وظیفه از بالای ورزشگاه با پایین پرت شود.
            ادامه این تنش در طول بازی هم مشاهده شده و طرفداران پرسپولیس هم که طبق قاعده نباید در جایگاه بالایی هواداران سپاهان قرار بگیرند، به طرف هواداران سپاهان بطری آب و سنگ پرتاب کردند.
            بازی پرسپولیس-سپاهان حساس*ترین دیدار هفته ۲۷ لیگ برتر فوتبال باشگاه*های ایران، با حضور بیش از ۷۵ هزار تماشاگر با تساوی بدون گل به پایان رسید.
            From: https://fa.euronews.com/2019/04/26/p...l-iran-clashes

Even more, 296! But my other source mentioned 245, but they didn't explain the reason. So that's why I sent you this.

Comment

Final score:

PAD 1 - EST 0

One more win by PER and any loss by SEP in the last 3 games
              will clinch the title and give Bronco his 3peat!

Comment

Honestly I find the level of the teams are better than some years ago. Before I couldn't watch a game more than 3min as it was crappy.
                Now you can see teams able to do more that 5 passes, nice combinations

Comment

"Hundreds Wounded After Scoreless Draw In Iran's Super League

Clashes that broke out between the fans of two Iranian soccer teams on Friday April 26 in Tehran have so far claimed one life and left as many as 300 people wounded.

Iran's Emergency Service later announced that the death was caused by drug abuse and had nothing to do with the violence that broke out at the stadium.

It was a scoreless draw in Iran's Super League between Sepahan team from Isfahan and Persepolis from Tehran.

A Sepahan manager told semi-official news agency ISNA that Persepolis fans started the big fight by throwing stones at some 7,000 Sepahan fans visiting Tehran.

Meanwhile, a disciplinary committee official attributed the violence to "irresponsible behavior of the two teams managers," adding that they should have tried to calm down the fans.

He said "some spectators showed unpleasant non-athletic behavior before, during and after the game."

The official promised "strict treatment" of the case, as this was the second case of major violence after soccer matches in Iran in less than two weeks.

According to ISNA, the emergency service stationed at the stadium attended to 295 cases of injury, while 45 men who were wounded more seriously, were taken to hospitals in Tehran.

A Sepahan team manager told reporters that stones hurled at the stadium caused head injuries to about 50 of Sepahan's fans."

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/hundreds.../29907300.html

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                    What a disaster for our football. Nothing but hashiye
                    Football is nothing but hashiye. The rest is about planning around it and avoiding the pitfalls.

Comment

Isfahani fans gone wild in Tehran!

Comment

my bro who's visiting iran video called me in midst of the Padideh game today...!! the place looked nice.. and was rocking after the goal..!

Comment

I heard Schaeffer will be replaced by Majidi?! I hate him (and Rahmati) so much

Comment

What SS is doing with Schaeffer is disgusting

Comment

Why is Schaeffer leaving SS?

Comment

Stupid decision to get rid of Schafer, he isn't a top coach ama baraye sare in footballam ziad bod, the moment they added Majidi to Esteghlal coaching staff and Rahmati was benched, Schafer days were counted. Esteghlal had scoring issue but they were playing some decent football.

Comment

Working...
                                X