X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    The core of TER is made up of 3 CQ pets in TM:

Hajsafi, Shojaei, Dejagah

And they are not performing, so the fans get restless.
    An absolutely agenda-less post!

CQ seemed to love Beiranvand too. A major part of Perspolis's success this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Wow 2 back-to-back losses for TS, both losses as result of their keepers' sloppiness. It's got to hurt real bad for TS fans, in today's game Paykan had a single attack on goal and converted, yet TS had tens of scoring attempts and failed on all of those opportunities. I read somewhere that Shojaei was slapped in the face by a TS fans. How terrible TS fans are!
      Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Their hooligans were also randomly throwing rocks at people. Conscripts at the stadium wanted to stop them but were afraid the video would used as some sort of political fodder.

The victim mentality Teraktor fans is at a mentally ill level.

Comment

Teraktor and Paykan fans are still in their locker rooms due to hooligans, 2.5 hours after the game.
        They also tore out seats and damaged property.

Comment

For 2,500 years, Arabs, Lors, Kurds, Baluchs, Azeris, Turks & Turkmens have lived together peacefully in Iran. The racist wolves of Aliyev & Erdogan who disguise as sheep (football fans) & chant death to "Kurd" or "Death to Fars" have no place in our future Iran.

Video: https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...09220501962754

Comment

I still can't believe the Teraktor fans beat up Shojaei.
            Poor guy should have come to Persepolis or Sanat Naft as his heart desired.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              For 2,500 years, Arabs, Lors, Kurds, Baluchs, Azeris, Turks & Turkmens have lived together peacefully in Iran. The racist wolves of Aliyev & Erdogan who disguise as sheep (football fans) & chant death to "Kurd" or "Death to Fars" have no place in our future Iran.

Video: https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/st...09220501962754
              Savages. How sad, seriously so sad. These people dragging their whatever agenda into our stadiums, insulting teams, players, coaches, beating others, tearing our stadiums apart...

TS from my second fave team has sunk to the bottom where it’s dark that I can’t even see them anymore. Thanks to their fans hooliganism behavior. Shame on them. They’re clueless of the consequences coming to them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

The core of TER is made up of 3 CQ pets in TM:

Hajsafi, Shojaei, Dejagah

And they are not performing, so the fans get restless.
                cq never played shojaei

Comment

No offense to any Tabirizi of Tractor fans here, but i am actually happy they are out of the race, the way most of their fans acting after each poor result is disgusting and what they were expecting from Masoud at this age when they signed him?

Comment

Big game, the "final of the league" PER vs SEP, is coming up tomorrow.

Comment

Big game, the "final of the league" PER vs SEP, is coming up tomorrow.

All the games are big this week.
                      Persepolis - Sepahan
                      Teraktor - Zob Ahan
                      Esteghlal - Padideh.

Comment

Hopefully we put 6 on sepahan, that would be the best way to win it only team I like beating as much as esteghlal
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

"Rubin signed a cooperation agreement with Tractor

Kazan "Rubin" on its official website announced the signing of a long-term declaration of cooperation with the Iranian major league club Tractor Sazi.

- Clubs plan joint events, including friendly matches at the level of the main and junior teams, the exchange of young football players, the exchange of experience in coaching, the exchange of experience in marketing and commerce, as well as the management of sports infrastructure, the attraction of sponsors and much more. says on the official website of "Rubin".

Recall that it was with the scarf of this club that Serdar Azmun, an ex-striker from Kazan, was photographed, who in winter moved from Rubin to St. Petersburg's Zenit. The appearance of a photograph in which John keeps the attributes of a foreign club then caused a storm of indignation among the fans."

https://kazanfirst.ru/news/489889

Comment

Persepolis and Sepahan tied 0-0.
                            Zob Ahan beat Teraktor 2-0.

I am worried for Persepolis fans and players in the next game versus Teraktor.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Persepolis and Sepahan tied 0-0.
                              Zob Ahan beat Teraktor 2-0.

I am worried for Persepolis fans and players in the next game versus Teraktor.
                              TS has been so underperforming in the last 3-4, resulting in 3 back-to-back losses, hence losing hope for championship. Therefore I doubt their fans would even show up to support. Unless they merely show up to express their typical agenda.

Plus I am sure this time the security measurements will have strictly tightened up and ready to crack down these rebels.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                TS has been so underperforming in the last 3-4, resulting in 3 back-to-back losses, hence losing hope for championship. Therefore I doubt their fans would even show up to support. Unless they merely show up to express their typical agenda.
                                Plus I am sure this time the security measurements will have strictly tightened up and ready to crack down these rebels.
                                What a disaster for our football. Nothing but hashiye

Comment

Working...
                                X