Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu04GMGB...=1wgrdp61sg20i

Iran will begin using VAR, first instance will be incorporated into the Derby.
    Great move for the future of IPL

Comment

Tractor Sazi with a goal from Anthony Stokes wins 1-0 over Padideh and tops the table!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        Tractor Sazi with a goal from Anthony Stokes wins 1-0 over Padideh and tops the table!
        They have played 2 more games than Sepahan and 1 more than PP.

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Video is very poorly researched and created. Makes it out that Turks in Iran are treated as second class citizens. Although they don't have language rights which is sad and must change, they are integrated in every facet of society from politics, to art, to sports. Half of Tehran it self is Turk.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              Video is very poorly researched and created. Makes it out that Turks in Iran are treated as second class citizens. Although they don't have language rights which is sad and must change, they are integrated in every facet of society from politics, to art, to sports. Half of Tehran it self is Turk.
              It might as well have been written by a pan-turk. Very little about football.

And they can speak Azeri in Iran. Its just insane to want official language status for every language in Iran - we're blessed with a wide range of languages and cultures and for the sake of communication, we need to use 1-2 languages nationally at best.

I wonder if the British fellow who narrated this would be ok if Punjabi or Bengali demanded federal language rights and some random video about Aston Villa would get tied to such trivial, fascist nonsense.
              Last edited by Nokhodi; 04-02-2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                It might as well have been written by a pan-turk. Very little about football.
                And they can speak Azeri in Iran. Its just insane to want offical language status for every language in Iran - we're bless with a wide range of languages and cultures and for the sake of communication, we need to use 1-2 languages nationally at best.
                I wonder if the British fellow who narrated this would be ok if Punjabi or Bengali demanded federal language rights and some random video about Aston Villa would get tied to such trivial, fasicst nonsense.
                I think on language, it is a difficult topic, I think it is possible for Iran to have a system like in Canada, however the problem in Iran is what is the cut off to official recognize a language? We have so many languages we cannot possibly recognize all, and when you start to recognize one, others will want recognition. I think languages like Azeri and Kurdish need some sort of recognition as they are such large languages.

Going back to the topic of Turks in Iran, I think a lot of non-Iranians (and some Iranians) don't realize quite how Turkified Iran is/was. So to say these people are outsiders is laughable. Qajars, Safavids, Seljuks were all Turks. And today many of the most well known Iranians are Turks (Khamenei, Daei, Bagheri, Mousavi, Aref, Gogoosh, Vosoughi, Parastoui, Farah Pahlavi and many many others)

Comment

Why Kevin constant doesn't play for Tractor?

Could Georges Leekens be an option for TM?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    Why Kevin constant doesn't play for Tractor?

Could Georges Leekens be an option for TM?
                    Injured/out-of-shape/dallal tricked TS

Leekens hasn't been up to date in modern football for a decade now. He's just looking to pad his retirement account.

Comment

Perspolis perform better week after week. Seems like the new players are getting more synced-in with the team, hence a better teamwork and display. On the contrary both Sepahan and Esteghlal have slightly declined and failed to deliver in matches where results mattered the most in their path of title contest.

TS on the other hand seems to be one of the most dangerous and lethal teams of the league. I consider them the only real threat to Perspolis’ short road to championship.

Mannnnnnnn, can we hattrick our consecutive PGPL title? I think if we win, we will break such record of our domestic league!

Hip Hip Hurray... ☠️[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Perspolis perform better week after week. Seems like the new players are getting more synced-in with the team, hence a better teamwork and display. On the contrary both Sepahan and Esteghlal have slightly declined and failed to deliver in matches where results mattered the most in their path of title contest.

TS on the other hand seems to be one of the most dangerous and lethal teams of the league. I consider them the only real threat to Perspolis’ short road to championship.

Mannnnnnnn, can we hattrick our consecutive PGPL title? I think if we win, we will break such record of our domestic league!

Hip Hip Hurray... ☠️[emoji41]

Don't get too excited yet. The storm of the IPL is coming for you guys as well. You guys are playing Saipa, Zobahan, Sepahan, Tractor back to back in the league. Teraktorsazi and Esteghlal have the easiest schedule left in the league. Teraktorsazi are favourites IMO. But nothing is over until the last matchday.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          Don't get too excited yet. The storm of the IPL is coming for you guys as well. You guys are playing Saipa, Zobahan, Sepahan, Tractor back to back in the league. Teraktorsazi and Esteghlal have the easiest schedule left in the league. Teraktorsazi are favourites IMO. But nothing is over until the last matchday.
                          So far the storm has entangled TS and Sep[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Folks, although I have never been fond of conspiracy theories, but Forouzan’s conceded goals (1st and 3rd goals) were very suspicious. To that point that it seems like he deliberately dropped the ball to facilitate Sepidrood players scoring chances. What’s your take on this?

Comment

^
                            A simple explanation is that he had a very bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              So far the storm has entangled TS and Sep[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Folks, although I have never been fond of conspiracy theories, but Forouzan’s conceded goals (1st and 3rd goals) were very suspicious. To that point that it seems like he deliberately dropped the ball to facilitate Sepidrood players scoring chances. What’s your take on this?

Sepahan was throwing away the league by swapping S.Ansari for Mehdizadeh, on top of that A.Ghorbani has been another nightmare signing for us. Despite that.GN's subs makes us worse in every game. At least we have another shot in the Hazfi game, but the league will very difficult for us to bounce back. Regarding Forouzan that guy is an idiot, it clearly looked like he did it on purpose and Zonuzi let him go after the game. That guy is not messing around, Forouzan's wife is heavily involved in betting sites in iran.

Comment

Hmmmmm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwK1rBPl...=1cmvvbe06by7d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X