X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Nekolad

جواد نکونام سرمربی فولاد خوزستان شد

جواد نکونام به عنوان سرمربی جدید تیم فوتبال فولاد خوزستان انتخاب شد .
    Where is Ghotbi going? TM Omid?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Where is Ghotbi going? TM Omid?

He is gone abroad in search of coaching Job somewhere in Asia.

He is not U23 candidate , thanks heaven .

IFF won't pay to a good coach for U23

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        He is gone abroad in search of coaching Job somewhere in Asia.

He is not U23 candidate , thanks heaven .

IFF won't pay to a good coach for U23
        If I was IFF I wouldn't pay much salary for U23 coach either. Instead place a big fat bonus for qualification instead.

So who will coach? Hashemian? Mahdavikia?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          If I was IFF I wouldn't pay much salary for U23 coach either. Instead place a big fat bonus for qualification instead.
          So who will coach? Hashemian? Mahdavikia?
          It's all about Money .

Unable to sign a good Coach for U23 , Taj is looking for all options including Hashemian and Mahdavikia.

Ali Daei
          Ali Daei is a better choice among iranian coaches but lately he talks too much nonsense and does not focus on football . He is rich and despite his claim of love and pasion for Iranian football he just like others wants high salary for U23 job.

Hashemian
          Unlikely choice. He does not have the character to coach in Iran. He is better off continue what he does in Germany.

Mahdavikia.
          He was U17 coach with alidoosty but failed. he has sucseesful Academi and good coaching job with youth in Germany .
          I doubt he will trade his job unless IFF offere him big contract.

Jalali/Faraki

They are old ,experienced. IFF did not considered them in the past eventhough they want big salary too.
          Too late for them .

Veisi.
          He is averag coach who won championship with Est Khuz but I doubt Iran will advance to Olympic with coch of his calibre .

Ghotbi
          Worse choice in terms of abilities. He lost all chances when criticise Taj for choice of Wilmots . He was expected IFF offer him TM Job.

Golmo was the best choice but IFF did not match what Padideh paid him.
          Nekonam was a good couice too. Just like Mahdavikia he has football Academy in Tehran . He has hunger for sucess and aim high but he want much more than what IFF offer. He will do better than Ghotbi at Foulad.

Other less likely choices are Mohajeri and Tatar.

Personally i think Esteeli as a U23 Manager was a bad choice too but no plan to replace him.

He was co conspirator to lose to Myanmar.
          Last edited by St_Mark; 05-21-2019, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Why is Kranjcar not the U23 coach anymore?

Comment

This must be a record:

Sepid Rood Rasht spent the entire 30 weeks of IPL in relegation zone either in 15 or 16 position in the table.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                Why is Kranjcar not the U23 coach anymore?
                Unofficially, IFF let him go because he did not fully met their expectations and U23 ended up being second in its group after Iraq with qualification games being held in Tehran. Taj had a good farewell meeting with Kranchar and they posted an article on the IFF website thanking him and he also said nice things about Iran and wished U23 success in the Olympic qualification campaign (http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/1979/%D8%A7%...A7%D9%86%D8%AF). We got in to the final stage as one of the four second teams in the qualifications and it was embarrassing. I also think lack of funds (foreign currency) had something to do with it too. Now IFF is in a bind since Golmohammadi who was the IFF number one candidate resigned with Padideh.

Comment

روزنامه سان امروز خبر داد که آنتونی استوکس، مهاجم ایرلندی تیم تراکتورسازی ایران در دادگاه رسیدگی به اتهام آزار جنسی، در اسکاتلند حضور نیافت که به همین خاطر حکم بازداشت او صادر شد.

لژیونر تراکتوری*ها از سوی نامزد اسکاتلندی سابقش به آزار جنسی به مدت 7 ماه متهم شده بود.

در ادامه رسیدگی به این پرونده او باید در اسکاتلند حاضر می شد که از انجام این کار خودداری کرد.

به همین خاطر پلیس اسکاتلند حکم بازداشت مهاجم 30 ساله تراکتورسازان را صادر کرد تا در صورت ورود به این کشور بازداشت شود.

Comment

Comment

Comment

مهدوی کیا نماینده
                        AFC
                        در نهاد قانون گذار فوتبال شد

مهدی مهدوی کیا به عنوان نمایندهی
                        AFC
                        در پنل مشورتی نهاد قانون گذار فوتبال حضور خواهد داشت.

Comment

Tractor new adidas kit :

Comment

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-21-2019, 12:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Tractor new adidas kit :

Looks great tbh. Better than any other team in the league.

Comment

Torabi should be suspended forever.

Comment

Working...
                                X