2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Also, Adam Hemati has been surprisingly good. I thought he was forced onto the team because he is Saeed Raad's grandson, but he puts in solid performances despite not being the most talented player on the field.
    Yeah, i am also surprised, the gap between university football in Canada and Persepolis is huge! I mean i have a cousin who played in University team, he is very good but not at a level of a club such as Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Yeah, i am also surprised, the gap between university football in Canada and Persepolis is huge! I mean i have a cousin who played in University team, he is very good but not at a level of a club such as Persepolis.
      Its a huge gap, and shows he wasn't at his potential in Canada or he wasn't given an opportunity.
      Canadian University football compared to Iran is at the level of Tehran Youth leagues at best.

Comment

well hemati had trials in france with Nice and another team I believe.

Comment

Also, Adam Hemati has been surprisingly good. I thought he was forced onto the team because he is Saeed Raad's grandson, but he puts in solid performances despite not being the most talented player on the field.
          Oh wow, never knew that. Nevertheless he has proven to be a solid player with great potentials. Any idea how old he is?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Oh wow, never knew that. Nevertheless he has proven to be a solid player with great potentials. Any idea how old he is?
            He will be 24 in Jan.

Comment

Persepolis and Sepahan tied.

Sepahan fans attacked the Persepolis bus last night and broke the windows with rocks. Trashy stuff.

Comment

Persepolis and Sepahan tied.

Sepahan fans attacked the Persepolis bus last night and broke the windows with rocks. Trashy stuff.
                Bunch of Vahshi. In team o ye seri az havadarash(not all), oghdeye tarafdaro daran...

They are comparing their fan bases with Persepolis and Esteghlal. LOOOLLL!!

Comment

Yo, I don't want Kamyabenia on this team. The guy has actual anger issues and plays very dirty. Too much of liability going into next ACL.

Comment

The P.K for Persepolis wasn't a right call, Mensha committed the foul before.

Comment

2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

Persepolis was absolutely the better side and deserved to win with 2-3 goal margin. Honestly Sepahan created zero serious threat on Perspolis’ goal. That shot was unstoppable. Pourghaz scored one of the best goals of PGPL.

I don’t know why Sepahan fans hold so much grudge against Perspolis. Their fans always overreact and create hostile environment every time we play there. Not that Perspolis fans are saints in all fairness...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Keano; 12-09-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Persepolis was absolutely the better side and deserved to win with 2-3 goal margin. Honestly Selahan creates zero serious threat on Perspolis’ goal. That shot was unstoppable. Pourghaz scores one of the best goals of PGPL.

I don’t know why Sepahan fans hold some much grudge against Perspolis. Their fans always overreact and create hostile environment every time we play there. Not that Perspolis fans are saints in all fairness...

Because they live in the past. They reminisce when they beat us back and forth in 2010-11 and think their past accomplishments will bring them glory again. Now that they have Amir Ghalenoei (ex-Sepahan coach and the fact the Ghalenoei is Esteghlali by heart) they bring more fire to their korkori and act as if they were better. Blinded by the truth, which is that we played better than Sepahan in Naghshe Jahan and they don’t like it. Not to mention every club is threatened by Persepolis these days. I mean who wouldn’t be. With 13 players we have stayed in the Top 5 position and reached the final of the ACL.

Another thing I believe is the cause of their frustration, the fact that they’ll miss yet another ACL and their “glorified” accomplishment of reaching the 2007 ACL final was taken first by Zob Ahan and then by Persepolis.

I don’t usually boast here but I’m not holding back now as we deserve this as Persepolis fans. You know better than anyone here Keanu jan, that 2010-2012 was probably the toughest 2 years in the last decade for us. That whole fiasco with Mazloumi and Sepahan was better.

Sepahani fans are pissy and rightfully so lol. I’m enjoyinh the current state of our team and we deserve every bit of happiness coming our way. Our team works hard and we see the results. Now imagine what we will see once the winter transfer window opens up for us.

Comment

PP fans being PP fans again. While you guys played pretty well today and we weren't at our best we still should have won had it not been for Faghani awarding the game to you guys. Everyone knows it was a clear foul. As far as "Vahshi fans" you guys aren't anything different and if anyone is oghdeyi its you so stfu. For all you PP fans that haven't watched a single Sepahan match this season, the refs have cost us 10 points already, While on the other hand PP has been was favoured by the ref vs. Teraktor(Hajsafi Goal), Mashin Sazi and Peykan. Be happy about the point the ref gave you because it might be the same point that can help you win the championship at the end of the season. Regarding Sepahan's playing styles- We all know how GN likes to play football. That being said PP has better players in midfield right now compared to our midfield, M.Kiani has been a one man show all season. We need to address that position midseason.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                            PP fans being PP fans again. While you guys played pretty well today and we weren't at our best we still should have won had it not been for Faghani awarding the game to you guys. Everyone knows it was a clear foul. As far as "Vahshi fans" you guys aren't anything different and if anyone is oghdeyi its you so stfu. For all you PP fans that haven't watched a single Sepahan match this season, the refs have cost us 10 points already, While on the other hand PP has been was favoured by the ref vs. Teraktor(Hajsafi Goal), Mashin Sazi and Peykan. Be happy about the point the ref gave you because it might be the same point that can help you win the championship at the end of the season. Regarding Sepahan's playing styles- We all know how GN likes to play football. That being said PP has better players in midfield right now compared to our midfield, M.Kiani has been a one man show all season. We need to address that position midseason.
                            I see that you're back again. And of course with the typical improper language. Anyway welcome back and I suggest presenting your argument in a more civilized manner!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post

harfe dahaneto befahm. Sepahan fans are known to get riled up took, so don't take it personally.
                              Sepahan played against a depleted injured Persepolis at home. Their fans were throwing firecrackers, rocks and whatever they could.
                              I actually like Sepahan, so don't get so mad.
                              Just because Persepolis fans do stupid stuff, doesn't justify what the Sepahan fans did either.

And the ref favoring Persepolis? Please. We have basically dominated the league for the past 3.5 seasons. We have alot of haters and if they want to pick of Faghani or whomever they can. For every referee mistake, there are plenty of bad ones against Persepolis.

Comment

Persepolis was absolutely the better side and deserved to win with 2-3 goal margin. Honestly Sepahan created zero serious threat on Perspolis’ goal. That shot was unstoppable. Pourghaz scored one of the best goals of PGPL.

I don’t know why Sepahan fans hold so much grudge against Perspolis. Their fans always overreact and create hostile environment every time we play there. Not that Perspolis fans are saints in all fairness...

I don't get it either. Sepahan is basically a sister club (former Shahin of Esfahan, just like Persepolis is built on Shahin Tehran) to us.
                                Former Persepolis players like Bezik went there and also had a great time, yet their fans go nuts against us.
                                They deduced 6 points off us one season, have had their fans blind people (remember that badbakht soldier / fan?) and they have the nerve to pick on us as if they're innocent orphans.

Comment

Working...
                                X