2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Shameful act by Torabi, especially in light of current events that women are finally allowed in stadiums. I hope this low class guy won’t be ever invited to TM anymore.
    Don't blame him..he doesn't know anything better..when you live in a dictatorship country and shitty educational system who doesn't teach you anything but about islam you would be as naive as he is...80 million people...60 million = low educated idiots = you get torabi

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
      Don't blame him..he doesn't know anything better..when you live in a dictatorship country and shitty educational system who doesn't teach you anything but about islam you would be as naive as he is...80 million people...60 million = low educated idiots = you get torabi
      dude, when are you people going to understand?? your 40 years old and yet you people cannot set aside your grudge. look, shah was a muslim and he was modern.. one of our best times. he even used to pray. Torabi being a total retard and short-minded and brainwashed doesn't mean it has to do with islam.. in these cases you have to doubt the intelligence of such person and not start bashing a whole religion.. there are also other muslims on this forum including me but i'm not like torabi...

Torabi is an idiot with a low brain IQ and EQ.. just say that instead of attacking an religion. religion has nothing to do with someone being stupid.

Comment

نکته در مورد رکورددار جدید فوتبال ایران

Comment

Foulad's new addition:

Position:Centre-Forward
          Born: September 26, 1987 (age 32 years), Brazil

Height: 1.86 m

Weight: 79 kg

Without Club
          Last club: SC Longfor
          Without Club since: Jul 1, 201

Comment

TS 2/4 SS!!

What a game. Honestly I don't understand how people say that CB like Salimi, Yazdani, Gholami are promising/good. Defense are soorakh in both team.

In general with a good forward pass, the defending team is completely broken

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              TS 2/4 SS!!

What a game. Honestly I don't understand how people say that CB like Salimi, Yazdani, Gholami are promising/good. Defense are soorakh in both team.

watched 20 mins. Was shocking. Tractor did keep 7 clean sheets in a row, not sure what happened. Gholami playing is better news for Omid, nothing to do with TM.
              Another reminder of how weak the quality of our league is.

Comment

Happy for the italian coach and diabaté.

SS will unveil a new website in 3 days

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Foulad's new addition:

Position:Centre-Forward
                  Born: September 26, 1987 (age 32 years), Brazil

Height: 1.86 m

Weight: 79 kg

Without Club
                  Last club: SC Longfor
                  Without Club since: Jul 1, 201

He didn't impress and went back home.

Comment

Defense by Teraktor and Esteghlal today was really bad.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4VlXsJBRrX/

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        I can't quite make what is happening here, can someone please explain?
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          TS 2/4 SS!!

Only Salimi is worth something, he's still got the potential to improve, the others are just good for our league. But for Salimi it's time for him to make a move to improve his game or he'll end up like so many players who wasted a good potential in Iran.

Envoyé de mon SM-G975F en utilisant Tapatalk
                          Last edited by dcpp; 11-01-2019, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            in this video you can't really say esteghlal players and staff are at fault. its so easy to say that while the team seems to be calm and other passengers are shouting at them without a reason. to me it seems some of our hamvatans got pissed traktor lost and just got mad.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                              dude, when are you people going to understand?? your 40 years old and yet you people cannot set aside your grudge. look, shah was a muslim and he was modern.. one of our best times. he even used to pray. Torabi being a total retard and short-minded and brainwashed doesn't mean it has to do with islam.. in these cases you have to doubt the intelligence of such person and not start bashing a whole religion.. there are also other muslims on this forum including me but i'm not like torabi...
                              Torabi is an idiot with a low brain IQ and EQ.. just say that instead of attacking an religion. religion has nothing to do with someone being stupid.
                              Dude I never bashed Islam and never said anything bad about it. I am talking about brain washing.
                              Anyhow who gives a damn. And I ain’t 40. Lol

Comment

Cant believe nobody talks about what Tractor Fans do, seriously Tabriz shouldnt be allowed to have Fans in the Stadium.
                                Stadium is full of Anti Iran Banners, against Esteghlal they supported Turkeys invasion in Syria and saluted for Turkey, wtf man

Comment

Working...
                                X