2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League - Page 8

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018–19 Persian Gulf Pro League

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Tractor won in Abadan, good result! Happy that Esteghlal won too, they are getting in form!

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 11,683 Times in 4,918 Posts
    Invitation for trial

Kananizadegan
    SD Eibar

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,206 Times in 2,189 Posts
    Khalilzadeh is soo clutch! Also credit to Branko for giving the youth a chance!

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,965 Times in 4,193 Posts
    Back to back narrow wins for Perspolis is all good to me. I don't care how many goals we score and what not. All that matters is the result at the final whistle and we have been able to pull it off so far, and that's exactly how we reached the finals of ACL. At mid season we will have a good number of valuable addition injected to the team. So I am very hopeful to be one of the contenders and possibly once again the champions of this season!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,363 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Also, Adam Hemati has been surprisingly good. I thought he was forced onto the team because he is Saeed Raad's grandson, but he puts in solid performances despite not being the most talented player on the field.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 2,114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Also, Adam Hemati has been surprisingly good. I thought he was forced onto the team because he is Saeed Raad's grandson, but he puts in solid performances despite not being the most talented player on the field.
    Yeah, i am also surprised, the gap between university football in Canada and Persepolis is huge! I mean i have a cousin who played in University team, he is very good but not at a level of a club such as Persepolis.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Iran_19 For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,363 Times in 6,414 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Yeah, i am also surprised, the gap between university football in Canada and Persepolis is huge! I mean i have a cousin who played in University team, he is very good but not at a level of a club such as Persepolis.
    Its a huge gap, and shows he wasn't at his potential in Canada or he wasn't given an opportunity.
    Canadian University football compared to Iran is at the level of Tehran Youth leagues at best.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,152 Times in 4,248 Posts
    well hemati had trials in france with Nice and another team I believe.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,965 Times in 4,193 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Oh wow, never knew that. Nevertheless he has proven to be a solid player with great potentials. Any idea how old he is?

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    Oh wow, never knew that. Nevertheless he has proven to be a solid player with great potentials. Any idea how old he is?
    He will be 24 in Jan.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sedee91 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 249

You do not have permission to view the list of names.