FIFA 19 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
    Will there be an Iranian national team in FIFA? If not, why the fuck are we discussing this game here?
    No Iran will not be a part of the FIFA series for many years to come because of licensing and sanction issues. Only during World Cup because EA has all the rights to the World Cup and all qualified teams are a must include.

However some people who are into video games and mostly speaking, FIFA, love to play and show off and build teams around Iranian players. For example I play ultimate team which is like a fantasy team where you create a team based on players from same league or country and I have made a squad around all the in game Iranian players.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      Will there be an Iranian national team in FIFA? If not, why the fuck are we discussing this game here?
      It may not have the national team, but it has almost all our legionnaires

Comment

Baba, I go for PES again, you have Team Melli + 4 PGL-Teams.
        Nothing beats the feeling trashing Barcelona with Zob Ahan online.

Comment

Took Dejagah and Shojaei off the potential transfers list since they signed for Tractor Sazi

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
            For the World Cup there was a downloadable expansion to FIFA19 this year that had Iran. They did pretty decent with it.
            Yeah I know about that, I meant in the actual game (the CD).

Comment

Five new leagues being added to Fifa 19?
              https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...therlands_and/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                Five new leagues being added to Fifa 19:
                https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/commen...therlands_and/
                Seems like a fake

Comment

Is Amir Hossein Esmaeilzadeh playing in the Dutch league?

I thought he was transferred soon after the Under 17 world cup to the Dutch league. The link below has him as playing for Esteghlal under 21.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/amir...spieler/480974

Comment

Added Paya Pichkah to the list of Iranians with different nationalities

Comment

Originally posted by Ararat Tehran View Post
                      Is Amir Hossein Esmaeilzadeh playing in the Dutch league?

I thought he was transferred soon after the Under 17 world cup to the Dutch league. The link below has him as playing for Esteghlal under 21.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/amir...spieler/480974
                      He was apparently rejected and joined Esteghlal this summer transfer period
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                        He was apparently rejected and joined Esteghlal this summer transfer period

Comment

Removed Alexander Samizadeh since he signed for Curzon Ashton FC in the English 6th division.

Comment

Added Pouraliganji since he transferred to K.A.S. Eupen

Comment

According to people with the FIFA 19 beta, russian League has been fully removed from the game. Also, no new national teams, so unfortunately, players like Azmoun, Ezatollahi, Mohammadi, and Shekari won’t be in the game at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                According to people with the FIFA 19 beta, russian League has been fully removed from the game. Also, no new national teams, so unfortunately, players like Azmoun, Ezatollahi, Mohammadi, and Shekari won’t be in the game at all.
                                Damn that sucks. They're not even there as part of rest of the world teams? Or fake badges like Serie B?

Comment

Working...
                                X