FIFA 19 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
    Reza needs to be edited out of the list since Apoel is not on FIFA. Aswell as Beiranvand since he signed a new contract with Persepolis and said he isn’t thinking of moving until winter transfers
    Aight, I moved Reza to the list of possible players, since EA have the Europa League license now so APOEL has a small chance of being in the game. I also moved Agil Etemadi to the list of Iranians not listed as Iranian, as I just figured out he played for the Dutch u-21 team
    Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 07-25-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

EA loves the premier league, so Jahanbakhsh is definitely gonna get a 79/80 base card.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
        EA loves the premier league, so Jahanbakhsh is definitely gonna get a 79/80 base card.
        All I know is FUT is HUGE in the UK. Very popular.

Comment

I know it’s a long shot but I’m really hoping that they put Iran in to FIFA 19 after having their most successful World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            I know it’s a long shot but I’m really hoping that they put Iran in to FIFA 19 after having their most successful World Cup.
            There's actually two links on the first page of the thread you might be interested in. You know what to do

Comment

Was FIFA 2002 the last FIFA that had Team Melli in it?

I know the EA World Cup games/DLCs have had Iran but I’m talking about the FIFA series.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Was FIFA 2002 the last FIFA that had Team Melli in it?

I know the EA World Cup games/DLCs have had Iran but I’m talking about the FIFA series.
                For the World Cup there was a downloadable expansion to FIFA19 this year that had Iran. They did pretty decent with it.

Comment

They need to give Jahanbakhsh a ones to watch card!

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                    For the World Cup there was a downloadable expansion to FIFA19 this year that had Iran. They did pretty decent with it.
                    I think he meant IG not DLC.

2002 was trash. They only named Daei. Everyone else was No.23. No 5

Comment

We can finally add Majid Hosseini to this list

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                        We can finally add Majid Hosseini to this list
                        Turkish League is going to PES.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          Turkish League will still be in FIFA though. PES actually bought the rights to several of the leagues and teams, but that is only the license for the league name, trademarks, etc. There are several leagues in FIFA that they don't have full licensing for, but are still in the game.

I don't see them removing all of the leagues they lost licenses for to PES. Just calling it "Turkish League" instead of branding it the Super Lig.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                            No, only the Russian league will not exist in FIFA 19 anymore. Because PES got the exclusive rights.

That means in the case then without the Iranian players:

- Sardar Azmoun
                            - Milad Mohammadi
                            - Reza Shekari
                            - Saeid Ezatolahi

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                              No, only the Russian league will not exist in FIFA 19 anymore. Because PES got the exclusive rights.

That means in the case then without the Iranian players:

- Sardar Azmoun
                              - Milad Mohammadi
                              - Reza Shekari
                              - Saeid Ezatolahi
                              Unless they do what they did with Serie A and the Brazilian League. They could keep all the teams but just change the name of the league, just like Afat11 mentioned

Comment

Will there be an Iranian national team in FIFA? If not, why the fuck are we discussing this game here?

Comment

Working...
                                X