FIFA 19 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Added Sherko Faiqi to players not listed as Iranian. Plays for Sirius in the Allsvenskan, and has played for Swedish youth teams
    Sounds Iraqi af lol u sure he's Persian?

Comment

Sherko Faiqo is a Kurdish name. If he's in Sweden he may be the type who doesn't love Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        Sounds Iraqi af lol u sure he's Persian?
        The Iranian legioner Instagram page said he was born in Iran, East Azerbaijan province

Comment

Added Alireza Beiranvand, Morteza Pouraliganji, and Majid Hosseini as potential transfers after their amazing World Cup performances.

I also moved Samizadeh to potential transfers because he left Kilmarnock FC
          Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 06-28-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Mohammadi had 77 updated overall in my game.

Godly

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
              Mohammadi had 77 updated overall in my game.

Godly
              Gone are the days when we try to build a team around a 69 rated Iranian player.

As a career mode player, seeing these higher rated players is exciting. Can definitely build a solid upper mid table team in the top 4 with them

Comment

Guys! I need some challenge on Fifa 18. If anyone wants to play, my Xbox One ID is: Avokarou

Comment

Added Iman Salimi since he apparently transferred to Braga
                  Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 07-10-2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Added Mohammad Naderi

Comment

Added Agil Etemadi since his team promoted to the Eredivisie

Comment

Added Vahid Amiri since he signed with Trabzonspor. I'm pretty sure this FIFA Ultimate Team is going to have a record number of Iranian players

Comment

We need to see that JB edit to Brighton & Hove Albion.

Cant wait to build a prem league team around JB next FIFA!

Comment

Thank you Kian jan for your hard work with the FIFA video game thread!

There are not a lot of PFDC FIFA gamers, but it’s good that someone is in charge of updating us.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              Thank you Kian jan for your hard work with the FIFA video game thread!
                              There are not a lot of PFDC FIFA gamers, but it’s good that someone is in charge of updating us.
                              Chakerim!

Comment

Reza needs to be edited out of the list since Apoel is not on FIFA. Aswell as Beiranvand since he signed a new contract with Persepolis and said he isn’t thinking of moving until winter transfers

Comment

Working...
                                X