FIFA 19 Iranian Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Damn that sucks. They're not even there as part of rest of the world teams? Or fake badges like Serie B?
    I don’t have the beta, but was reading on reddit that it seems to be completely gone from all modes. No teams in the rest of World either. Seems Konami/PES really has exclusive rights.

Comment

Damn that sucks. They're not even there as part of rest of the world teams? Or fake badges like Serie B?
      The only likely place they will be will be as free agents in the transfer market of career mode.

So if thats your thing its actually a steal because you can sign them for basically free.

Comment

Don't buy FIFA 19 people.

Comment

Guess EA don't want us to buy FIFA this year. Salam PES doosteh ghadimi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            According to people with the FIFA 19 beta, russian League has been fully removed from the game. Also, no new national teams, so unfortunately, players like Azmoun, Ezatollahi, Mohammadi, and Shekari won’t be in the game at all.
            I had the beta but I can't confirm if this is true as mine only had the Premier league and rest of pro English leagues in the kick off mode, and even then everything was still same as last season in terms of players etc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Comment

According to Dinamo Zagreb's Instagram page, they will be added as a new team in FIFA 19.

You can add Sadegh Moharrami to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                According to Dinamo Zagreb's Instagram page, they will be added as a new team in FIFA 19.

You can add Sadegh Moharrami to the list.
                Done

Comment

Krasnador of the Russian league has seemingly negotiated and will be in the game. I wonder if Rubin, Akhmat, etc will do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    Krasnador of the Russian league has seemingly negotiated and will be in the game. I wonder if Rubin, Akhmat, etc will do the same
                    Apparently, Spartak, Lokomotiv Moscow, and FC Ufa will also be in the game

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                      Rubin, Akhmat, Rostov... they don't know what professional negotiations mean. The clubs are run like a bazaar store from 1951 Iran.

Comment

Add Saeid Ezatolahi to the list, he just transferred to Reading in the Championship

Comment

Originally posted by ramendawg View Post
                          Add Saeid Ezatolahi to the list, he just transferred to Reading in the Championship
                          Just added him and Dennis Eckert as well

Comment

Anyone wanna start guessing ratings for our players? Posting probable squads perhaps too?

Comment

FIFA 19 Iranian Players

Anyone wanna start guessing ratings for our players? Posting probable squads perhaps too?
                              Abedzadeh; Moharrami/Beita(Rezaeian?[emoji1431]), PAG, Hosseini, Naderi (MiMo?[emoji1431]); AJB, Saeid, Noorafkan, Amiri; Ghoddos, Karim/Rezaei (Sardar?)

Comment

Anyone here playing PES 19?

Comment

Working...
                                X