No announcement yet.

U17-Amir Hossein Hosseinzadeh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While everyone here calls this a great move, I hope it's the last time one of our young talents signs for a second division club in any league!

I have much higher expectations from players of that fantastic U17 TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      While everyone here calls this a great move, I hope it's the last time one of our young talents signs for a second division club in any league!

I have much higher expectations from players of that fantastic U17 TM!
      I disagree sly!

Segunda División is great because he could actually get playing time there.

The chance of getting playing time in the first division is less.

And first league teams always buy from the second league

And it’s probably above the level of most first leagues In UEFA.

Bravo to this guy, I have big hopes for the future of Iranian football as I feel that the players are learning that they need to GTFO of Iran ASAP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        I disagree sly!

Segunda División is great because he could actually get playing time there.

The chance of getting playing time in the first division is less.

And first league teams always buy from the second league

And it’s probably above the level of most first leagues In UEFA.

Bravo to this guy, I have big hopes for the future of Iranian football as I feel that the players are learning that they need to GTFO of Iran ASAP!

He did the right thing. Very risky decision but the bigger risk is not taking one. There is not much going on at the moment in Iran for him. Playing in Lig1 without a good offer from IPL team is gloomy in compare to a new offer. Taking this kind of risk show confidence and character on his side, as they say, success won't fall into your lap. He will not go far playing safe at home.
        Another reason lately many young players are eager to play abroad is a matter of survival not necessary to get rich but to basically make a living , a better living.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          He did the right thing. Very risky decision but the bigger risk is not taking one. There is not much going on at the moment in Iran for him. Playing in Lig1 without a good offer from IPL team is gloomy in compare to a new offer. Taking this kind of risk show confidence and character on his side, as they say, success won't fall into your lap. He will not go far playing safe at home.
          Another reason lately many young players are eager to play abroad is a matter of survival not necessary to get rich but to basically make a living , a better living.
          Agree with you on every point.

Everyone will see that our future TM will be comprised of players who left Iran early like ezatollahi, jahabaksh, shekari, mohammadi, azmoun etc etc

Comment

According to the official Cordoba website, he was signed to play for the youth team and will compete in the División de Honor Juvenil de Fútbol, which is the top tier of Spanish youth leagues. Upon additional research I found other teams in the youth league include the youth teams of Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Athletico. The players in this league must be younger than 18 before the start of the season. Given he is 17, he would either move to the Cordoba first team next year or its adult 'B' team which competes in Segunda División B or the third tier of Spain. Cordoba's main team currently doesn't look like its promotion bound to the first tier, so if he impresses this year with the youth team it is likely he will get into the first team by this time next year.

http://www.cordobacf.com/noticia/ami...ision-de-honor

Comment

Good move. What is his main position and strengths?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Good move. What is his main position and strengths?
                Think he is a midfielder

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                  According to the official Cordoba website, he was signed to play for the youth team and will compete in the División de Honor Juvenil de Fútbol, which is the top tier of Spanish youth leagues. Upon additional research I found other teams in the youth league include the youth teams of Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Athletico. The players in this league must be younger than 18 before the start of the season. Given he is 17, he would either move to the Cordoba first team next year or its adult 'B' team which competes in Segunda División B or the third tier of Spain. Cordoba's main team currently doesn't look like its promotion bound to the first tier, so if he impresses this year with the youth team it is likely he will get into the first team by this time next year.

http://www.cordobacf.com/noticia/ami...ision-de-honor
                  It’s the same youth league those big teams promote their own players from, great news.

Wishing this guy success

Comment

Yes definitely a good move. At that age, just training in a professional environment like that with mentors is worth more than starting in our own leagues

Comment

Hi guys,

I am in Cordoba now and am staying near the Estadio Neuvo Arcangel.
                      Do you think there is any chance that there would be a jersey with his name on it here?
                      If not, is it worth it to get a jersey from this club? Is he going to be a crucial player for this team?

Thoughts?
                      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                        Hi guys,

I am in Cordoba now and am staying near the Estadio Neuvo Arcangel.
                        Do you think there is any chance that there would be a jersey with his name on it here?
                        If not, is it worth it to get a jersey from this club? Is he going to be a crucial player for this team?

Thoughts?
                        hes going to play in the youth team so for now, no.

Comment

You could get a custom printed jersey with his name/number at the fan shop I'd suppose

Comment

He played his first TM match in an unhappy game.
                            Best wish

Next for him is TM u23 AFC Championship ( Hopefully he will be invited as team C).

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

He played his first TM match in an unhappy game.
                              Best wish

Next for him is TM u23 AFC Championship ( Hopefully he will be invited as team C).
                              Yes, but on the bright side, he looked the part in the few minutes he got today. Made a couple of good runs, opened up some space and looked physical against a good South Korean side. I hope to see more of him in the various TMs going forward.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsaZTCUdh0A

Comment

Working...
                                X