Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where in toronto the billboard going up?i am in toronto also

Comment

don't forget to write on the low right hand corner PP > SS!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Comment

Taremi's facial expression cracks me up everytime

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Such a great picture. Hopefully at the end of the WC all these faces will be even happier with bigger smiles!

God Azmoun is so white. Looks as if his face was photoshopped and lightened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
              Such a great picture. Hopefully at the end of the WC all these faces will be even happier with bigger smiles!

God Azmoun is so white. Looks as if his face was photoshopped and lightened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              While Ghoddos on the other hand has a sexy tan

Comment

Any update on this? Worldcup starts in 1 week.

Comment

God, there are literally hundreds of Iranian RE agents that advertise on huge billboard in T.O. on a regular basis so finding a sponsor would have been as easy as beating Guam!

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                    Any update on this? Worldcup starts in 1 week.
                    Next week.

Comment

The design is ready. Any comments?
                      3412A078-EEE7-46C9-965C-90D3D2579711.jpeg

Comment

Good stuff. I apologize.
                        Do you have the rights to use the Fifa logo or any of players pictures? If not you will be in a lawsuit if FIFA finds out.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          post a pic of queiroz and say, ''Good luck without me bitches''
                          I would personally would be willing to pitch in hundreds of dollars for this
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This is going to be against Fifa policy.

https://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/mark...ion/index.html

Hopefully you know of legal implications for you and your sponsors.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              This is going to be against Fifa policy.

https://www.fifa.com/about-fifa/mark...ion/index.html

Hopefully you know of legal implications for you and your sponsors.
                              Correct and good point. Mani jaan make sure you guys are clear of any possible liabilities. FIFA is quite strict with their copyrights.

Comment

It’s actually fair use as a decoration, not a commercial use. They are not selling anything. I guess the sponsors can be removed or put on a separate billboard if needed.

I find it interesting that you were saying that this was not serious at all etc and now you’re picking on something else just to be a nay-sayer... Why can’t you just enjoy something good that your hamvatan is doing for Team Melli and not act like that. Be happy as an Iranian. The way you’re acting is why Iranians can never work together as a community.

Comment

Working...
                                X