Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by val View Post
    Great patriotic song by salar aghili

Its classy and legendary, we dont need some cheap monkey like arash jumping up and down saying tekoon bedeh

No thank you, the only thing IR got right past 40 years was our world cup songs
    only good one is by Arian band. the rest have been utter crap. Why was this a good song? Because it actually promotes happiness, which is what football is all about. Not some battle against the doshmans.

This is a world cup song, it gets you hyped, it makes you love the game. It hits you in all the right spots, like the Arash song. Because football is supposed to the beautiful game.

Comment

Iran World Cup 2018 Song

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
      only good one is by Arian band. the rest have been utter crap. Why was this a good song? Because it actually promotes happiness, which is what football is all about. Not some battle against the doshmans.

This is a world cup song, it gets you hyped, it makes you love the game. It hits you in all the right spots, like the Arash song. Because football is supposed to the beautiful game.

Loooooool

Is there any thing in this world that me and you can agree on? Loooooool

I dont know if it exists brother

I really thought the best was assar song Iran e man

[url]https://youtu.be/s3IAhw7Qb0U[/url]

But I get your point and respect it, I just dont think we can produce the upbeat songs for football in particular like the ricky martin song you posted, our litriture is so rich that having an upbeat song for football just doesnt go with it

I remember that song arash made with DJ aligator the music was good but the lyrics was done for the brain of a 3 year old

Koroush kabir soltaneh
      Janam fadayeh 2500 sal tamadon iran looooool
      The lyrics didn’t rhyme in its climax and were cheap and also historically inaccurate

Kourosh wasnt a soltan to begin with and also iranian civilization dates back 8000 years not 2500 years
      So it was more of a fake news than a song looool

https://youtu.be/L_1maePHaZk
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

We need happy songs to cheer the boys and the fans!
        Salar song is also good, but more appropiate before "Amalyate valfajr" or "Azadsazi Khorramshahr".

Comment

Andy's world cup song is still such a joy to listen to , I think its called 'melli poosha' Andy, makes me feel so patriotic also the song by Ajam band gole Iran is pretty good too. I don't like all this new age amir tataloo rap bullshit it isn't our culture rather wannabe hip hop/ black shit.
          You just got Caged
          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by val View Post
            Loooooool

Is there any thing in this world that me and you can agree on? Loooooool

I dont know if it exists brother

I really thought the best was assar song Iran e man

[url]https://youtu.be/s3IAhw7Qb0U[/url]

But I get your point and respect it, I just dont think we can produce the upbeat songs for football in particular like the ricky martin song you posted, our litriture is so rich that having an upbeat song for football just doesnt go with it

I remember that song arash made with DJ aligator the music was good but the lyrics was done for the brain of a 3 year old

Koroush kabir soltaneh
            Janam fadayeh 2500 sal tamadon iran looooool
            The lyrics didn’t rhyme in its climax and were cheap and also historically inaccurate

Kourosh wasnt a soltan and also iranian civilization dates back 8000 years not 2500 years
            So it was more of a fake news than a song looool

https://youtu.be/L_1maePHaZk
            I believe the 2500 years refers to the age of the Persian Empire, which started in 550 BC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Iran World Cup 2018 Song

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              I believe the 2500 years refers to the age of the Persian Empire, which started in 550 BC.

Indeed, but tamadon means civilization which began 5000 years prior to cyrus and hakhamaneshian

Music is an instrument to inform and nurture the soul, lyrics are the most important part and the core of Iranian music, contrary to western music that lyrics are not the fundamental aspect of their music due to absence of rich literature

If we want to do something we need to do it right, or better not to do it at all

Artists should respect the peace and the harmony of the minds of their audience, thats the true meaning of honarmand in our culture

We used to have respect for our ears prior to revolution, but unfortunately with the fall of our country our standards fell with it,

But hopefully with hard work and information we can bring back class to our society

Cheers to you
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

What do you expect of a regime that is founded on religion....Even though I like the singer, the song is total shit!
                Down With Dictator.

Na Ghaze, Na Lobnan, Janam Faday e

IRAN

sigpic

Be salamatiye 3 tan: Namoos o Refigh o Vatan
                Be salamatiye 3 kas: Zendooni o Sarbaz o bikas

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post

Most possibly the best song ever out of the rest.
                  Is this a joke?? I don’t want this man anywhere near the name Iran or team Melli or anything that represents Iran on an international stage. The song is a terrible “eski” and it hurt my ear. Other people have original songs.

Comment

just 2 weeks left WHERE ARE THE SONGS?

I hope we get more songs like this!

Comment

That was great, had not heard it before. 😃😀

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Not impressed. Now this is what a World Cup song should sound like:

This is pure Iranian sound. I vote for this. The others posted here are ok but are not pure Iranian sound to my ears.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          This is pure Iranian sound. I vote for this. The others posted here are ok but are not pure Iranian sound to my ears.
                          But this is for 2014... We need something new for this world cup!

Comment

Manoto made a song, sorry also posted this in another thread. Except for the first cringy part where she says Iran will win the WC, its actually good:
                            https://soundcloud.com/manototv/haml...world-cup-2018

Comment

But this is for 2014... We need something new for this world cup!
                              Ah. Didn't realise that.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

This was awesome. I'm surprised I hadn't heard it until now.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X