No announcement yet.

Iran World Cup 2018 Song

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just mentioned that i forgat to call Beiranvand at the end and also said Nasrollahi instead of Ezatollahi, so sorry guys for the mistakes. Anyway, this song is all made in just a few hours. I didn't plan to make this song until i missed the needed energy in any of songs made for 2018 (most of these songs we see in this thread are made in 2014 like mansour or arash songs).

Both Musicians and people do not really believe in TM 2018. Most of Iranians think TM is in a tough group so why putting so much energy in it while they disappointed us every time in the World cup before. Of course for me was it also little bit of doubting before making this song. But the fact is that we just have to wait like 20-30 years until we get to Argentine or Spain level. Of course in the mean time, we do have to keep working and do our best as football players or football followers/fans.
    Originally posted by blue blood View Post
    Arsenal, Inter, Bayern, Persepolis, Ajax, Barcelona, F.C. Porto
    Do not Involve politic with anything in your live..
    sigpic

Comment

This is the one being used in many videos! https://www.radiojavan.com/mp3s/mp3/...ardomet-Bejang

Comment

The Arash song is here

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          Official FIFA WC song including scenes with Iranian Fans and Estili's goals vs US.

Hahaha at 1:56 mark they’ve CGIed in multiple Su-47 Berkuts doing a flyover which only actually one was ever made

Comment

This one is pretty good too.

Comment

starts at 1:00

sigpic

Comment

It seems that this one still remains the most popular among fans and also well received by Team Melli players!

Comment

Working...
                X