Gucci - 0

--------------------------------

H. Hosseini - 6

Montazeri - 5
    Hosseini - 6
    Mohammadi - 6.5
    Ezatolahi - 5
    Amiri - 5

One of the worst TM games I have watched for a long, long time. Sad performance, awful

Honestly this was more a physical slugfest rather than a football match. The constant fouls, slick pitch and rain also killed the game.
    No one was sharp today.
    Gholizadeh, Taremi and Torabi were the best today except for their last touch.
    Cheshmi was horrible despite the goal.
    Ansarifard was invisible.
    Gucci needs better service but he was off today.

Overall a good run around - not more than that.

Comment

Since when Gholizadeh is a LB? I thought he was an attacking midfielder

Comment

Abedzadeh - 6

Ghafouri - 6
        M. Hosseini - 6
        Khanzadeh - 5
        Gholizadeh - 7
        Hajsafi - 6
        Cheshmi - 7
        Torabi - 6.5
        Ansarifard - 5
        Taremi - 6
        Gucci - 3

H. Hosseini - 5
        Montazeri - 5
        Hosseini - 6
        Mohammadi - 6
        Ezatolahi - 6
        Amiri - 6

I have a feeling this may have been Gucci's last game for TM
        Very lack luster game
        As previously mentioned, this game was to determine who is going to get dropped from the roster
        "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Gholizadeh looked the most impressive to me. Gucci is a 15 minute down a goal player only, if that.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
            Abedzadeh - 6

Ghafouri - 6
            M. Hosseini - 6
            Khanzadeh - 5
            Gholizadeh - 7
            Hajsafi - 6
            Cheshmi - 7
            Torabi - 6.5
            Ansarifard - 5
            Taremi - 6
            Gucci - 3

H. Hosseini - 5
            Montazeri - 5
            Hosseini - 6
            Mohammadi - 6
            Ezatolahi - 6
            Amiri - 6

Very lack luster game
            As previously mentioned, this game was to determine who is going to get dropped from the roster
            No way CQ is dropping Gucci.

Comment

CQ is dropping Gucci. There is no doubt about it

Comment

Horrible, horrible game. I feel bad for those who came to the stadium.

Abedzadeh - 6 (Not tested at all. He did look unconfident and I think he doesn't deserve to be in the squad because he is still way too inexperienced. Does weird stuff in terms of positioning).

Ghafouri - 5 (Not his usual game, he made stupid runs without going anywhere).
                M. Hosseini - 6.5 (Solid performance. I like to see more of him).
                Khanzadeh - 3 (No words needed, I wonder how he became a pro footballer).
                Gholizadeh - 7 (Best player today, he was all over the pitch).

Hajsafi - 7 (our own Fabregas. He distributes and guides the midfield very well).
                Cheshmi - 4 (Brainless challenges. Does not know how to tackle with a good timing, he seems to lack footballing IQ).

Torabi - 6 (Just runs and makes too much dribbles. Needs to be more effective, but had a better second half).
                Ansarifard - 5 (Missed a good chance).
                Taremi - 6 (Gave some good crosses in the box, but other than that average performance).

Gucci - 0 (His time is done. I haven't seen a TM player being so poor, he was nowhere to be found).

H. Hosseini - 7 (Came over very confident, also saved a certain goal. He should be taken to Russia).

Montazeri - 5 (Haven't seen much from him to judge).
                Hosseini - 6 (Needed too many tackles to keep up, he looked slow).
                Mohammadi - 6 (did what he had to do).
                Ezatolahi - 5 (his passing sucks, he just gives the ball away with ease. you can see he hasn't played much for Amkar).
                Amiri - 5 (was not very visible because of lack of playing time).

Comment

Not sure what everyone was expecting with this lineup - players playing in different positions, and the fact of the matter is that one of the biggest things on players minds this close to the WC is not to get injured.

Can't really comment on keepers too much, wasn't a great test for them.

Defenders - Majid Hosseini probably has earned himself a spot on the team for WC. Khanzadeh is likely the man out - he plays better as a RB than a CB, and we have better options than him at RB.
                  I don't mind Gholizadeh at left back, but he needs to make smarter decisions in general. He makes good plays, but also makes foolish plays in low percentage areas that could quickly lead to a counter attack. I think it's best if he sits this WC out and we bring him back for the Asia Cup.

Chesmi probably has a spot at CDM now that Karimi is out. I am not his biggest fan, seems like he is a little non chalant about his tackling, could be costly.

I actually didn't mind the Montazeri experiment at DM.... maybe that is something to consider? He is always cool on the ball and is a great 1v1 battler.

Torabi also needs better decision making at times. Often today I found he was 1 second too slow to pass the ball, made one too many dribbles, etc ... But he will be a good substitute energy player - think he has a high chance of making the final 23.

Gucci was poor, but i think he is a must for the WC.. simply because we need to play the percentages. Think of it this way - if our strikers get around 3 chances in the 18 to score vs Morocco, who do we want taking those hits? I would say Azmoun and Gucci are the highest percentages of scoring a goal from that area.

Anyway, overall i think 75-80% of the team is decided. The remaining players will be based on who can be the best depth players, and who has the most versatility to play in at least 2 positions.
                  On to the next one!

EDIT - Also I feel the need to compliment Hajsafi big time today. This is the guy I've been describing all these years.. poise on the ball, solid touch, high work rate, and most of all he has great vision on the field. I think he will be one of the unsung heros of our team if we have a successful WC campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                    Abedzadeh - 6

Ghafouri - 6
                    M. Hosseini - 6
                    Khanzadeh - 5
                    Gholizadeh - 7
                    Hajsafi - 6
                    Cheshmi - 7
                    Torabi - 6.5
                    Ansarifard - 5
                    Taremi - 6
                    Gucci - 3

H. Hosseini - 5
                    Montazeri - 5
                    Hosseini - 6
                    Mohammadi - 6
                    Ezatolahi - 6
                    Amiri - 6

Very lack luster game
                    How are you going to give Hajsafi a 6???

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Horrible, horrible game. I feel bad for those who came to the stadium.

Abedzadeh - 6 (Not tested at all. He did look unconfident and I think he doesn't deserve to be in the squad because he is still way too inexperienced. Does weird stuff in terms of positioning).

Ghafouri - 5 (Not his usual game, he made stupid runs without going anywhere).
                      M. Hosseini - 6.5 (Solid performance. I like to see more of him).
                      Khanzadeh - 3 (No words needed, I wonder how he became a pro footballer).
                      Gholizadeh - 7 (Best player today, he was all over the pitch).

Hajsafi - 7 (our own Fabregas. He distributes and guides the midfield very well).
                      Cheshmi - 4 (Brainless challenges. Does not know how to tackle with a good timing, he seems to lack footballing IQ).

Torabi - 6 (Just runs and makes too much dribbles. Needs to be more effective, but had a better second half).
                      Ansarifard - 5 (Missed a good chance).
                      Taremi - 6 (Gave some good crosses in the box, but other than that average performance).

Gucci - 0 (His time is done. I haven't seen a TM player being so poor, he was nowhere to be found).

H. Hosseini - 7 (Came over very confident, also saved a certain goal. He should be taken to Russia).

Montazeri - 5 (Haven't seen much from him to judge).
                      Hosseini - 6 (Needed too many tackles to keep up, he looked slow).
                      Mohammadi - 6 (did what he had to do).
                      Ezatolahi - 5 (his passing sucks, he just gives the ball away with ease. you can see he hasn't played much for Amkar).
                      Amiri - 5 (was not very visible because of lack of playing time).
                      Pretty good summary, agree with all

Comment

Abedzadeh - 3
                        Ghafouri - 6
                        M. Hosseini - 6
                        Khanzadeh - 2
                        Gholizadeh - 7.5
                        Hajsafi - 7
                        Cheshmi - 4
                        Torabi - 6
                        Ansarifard - 4
                        Taremi - 5
                        Gucci - 1
                        H. Hosseini - 5.5
                        Montazeri - 4.5
                        J. Hosseini - 6
                        Mohammadi - 6
                        Ezatolahi - 5.5
                        Amiri - 4

Comment

Also,

I hope Ezzatolahi has realized what it means to be a mature player. Hopefully he learns as Beckham did after his WC red card..

His hot headed second of misjudgement has really put us in an awkward position in the midfield. Add injuries on top of that, and I am sure he has learned how important it is to remain cool on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            Also,

I hope Ezzatolahi has realized what it means to be a mature player. Hopefully he learns as Beckham did after his WC red card..

His hot headed second of misjudgement has really put us in an awkward position in the midfield. Add injuries on top of that, and I am sure he has learned how important it is to remain cool on the pitch.
                            I was surprised he was playing today since he is suspended for the first game. I would think CQ would be scrambling to find a replacement for him during these friendlies.

Comment

The only rating that matters is that Khanzadesh was (-1)

Comment

Working...
                              X