Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CAN IRAN SHOCK THE WORLD?

Dear members of PFDC.
    Today just minutes ago i posted a comment on a youtube video my fellow Barcelona fan made regarding the world cup, where he predicted the outcome of it.
    You can watch this video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8s1zjfUtk4
    My comment is optimistic but i am not a fool, i may very well be wrong but i must say that i feel a bit sad when iran is so heavily underrated and have the urge to defend our nation.

This was my comment:

"Mark my words - Iran will not finish 4th in group B. If you recall the 2014 world cup game against Argentina where iran had the better chances - Forget about that - This year the team is 2-3 times as good as the last world cup. I forgot to add that Carlos Queiroz is the head coach and he knows portugese football inside and out. I see Portugal just getting by vs Iran with a single goal lead or Iran taking points off them - It all depends if Ronaldo shows up - If he does not, expect Portugal to drop points.
    I think Brazil will win it though - France has the biggest talents but not winning the euro against Portugal ( a team who didn't deserve to be in the final in the first place ) makes me question their mentality. Spain and Germany will be big threats as well, and with Argentina, we can only wait and see how they do because their qualifying campaign was abysmal at best."

Funny enough (what a coincidence i must say) i checked his videos and around 15 minutes ago he made a video titled CAN IRAN SHOCK THE WORLD? | WORLD CUP 2018, GROUP B
    I haven't watched it yet but i was so ecstatic to see a video on Iran that i just had to post it here.
    Here is the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STPVJvltAG0
    Regards
    Pedram

judging by the pessimisme in CQ´s latest interview from today, the answer is NOOOO!!!!!
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

Is this DJPedram lmao

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
        Is this DJPedram lmao
        No idea who the guy is, although i have seen some threads posted by him (I only recently started following this forum again) - And anyways, I am not sure what your point is?
        Are you trying to mock me? Have some faith in your nation - I feel embarrassed to have countrymen like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
          No idea who the guy is, although i have seen some threads posted by him (I only recently started following this forum again) - And anyways, I am not sure what your point is?
          Are you trying to mock me? Have some faith in your nation - I feel embarrassed to have countrymen like you.
          Relax, he can have faith in iran and be concerned with our Pedram Problem at PFDC where every Pedram needs to open a thread for every shower thought or opinion on things that they can write in already opened threads.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
            Relax, he can have faith in iran and be concerned with our Pedram Problem at PFDC where every Pedram needs to open a thread for every shower thought or opinion on things that they can write in already opened threads.
            What on earth are you talking about? How many Pedrams´ are their in the world nevertheless in PFDC?
            To belittle me because of your personal grudge on another man with a similair name is not fair - And you are right, i over-exaggerated.
            To be ashamed to be iranian because of a few fools such as yourself and arkm is not correct. There are idiots in every country, in every place and in every nationality.

In my eyes i made a good post, if you do not appreciate it, stay away.

Comment

What on earth are you talking about? How many Pedrams´ are their in the world nevertheless in PFDC?
              To belittle me because of your personal grudge on another man with a similair name is not fair - And you are right, i over-exaggerated.
              To be ashamed to be iranian because of a few fools such as yourself and arkm is not correct. There are idiots in every country, in every place and in every nationality.

I didn't said anything about what you wrote. It's just that you could have just commented on another thread, maybe the Thread "Will iran win the world cup?"

Also the pedram thing was ironic since he was spamming threads and we have another thread opened by a pedram. arkm110 meant it as a joke just like me. You just don't get it and need to be insulting towards us. Again: Relax
              sigpic

Comment

can you pls add a poll
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                  I didn't said anything about what you wrote. It's just that you could have just commented on another thread, maybe the Thread "Will iran win the world cup?"
                  Also the pedram thing was ironic since he was spamming threads and we have another thread opened by a pedram. arkm110 meant it as a joke just like me. You just don't get it and need to be insulting towards us. Again: Relax

Fair enough - It is hard to tell if you are joking through text communication, nevertheless such comparisons felt condescending to me.
                  Anyhow, it seems the youtube links i have given out were not of much interest to you and your emphasis was more towards that i should not have created a new thread, which personally is bizarre to me - However, to each their own.

Comment

get you a nice cold glass of doogh and some alaf and RELAX lol.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      get you a nice cold glass of doogh and some alaf and RELAX lol.
                      I don't like doogh unfortunately, but i am sorry for my small rant.
                      Having said that i find it funny, that the lot of you are off-topic but (essentially telling me that i am spamming the boards with my thread?), and that i shouldn't have created this thread, while none of you have written anything regarding my original topic.
                      Anyway, im off to do my daily work-out, it works much better then doogh i believe.

Comment

Bruh chill lol

Comment

Having said that i find it funny, that the lot of you are off-topic but (essentially telling me that i am spamming the boards with my thread?), and that i shouldn't have created this thread, while none of you have written anything regarding my original topic.
                          Anyway, im off to do my daily work-out, it works much better then doogh i believe.
                          Yes, you ranted and got into an argument. By the way, it is better than doogh. You are NOT alone zillion of people make this or similar errors in writing.

For me, I am HAPPY Iran is in WC. Players get exposure, play with GREAT teams without paying a dime and IFF makes money, hopefully to use for improvement of our football. We are behind many teams in Football. Our goalie is not good. Our forwards cannot score unless they are given ten chances to score one. So no, Iran has a small chance to make out of its group.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                            judging by the pessimisme in CQ´s latest interview from today, the answer is NOOOO!!!!!
                            yup
                            I said it from the get go when the groups were announced... Our only salvation for shockingly good performances @ WC( which honestly what it would take to survive the groups stage..!) is a Good WC Preparations Program as devised and carried out according to CQ's wishes..!!
                            Clearly that didn't happen and preferences instead were given to that useless ACL tourney which has left many key players injured and exhausted..! if all other Friendlies and prep camps go as originally planned then that still gives us a bit more teeth competing in Russia..! and off course @ least we were afforded the good fortunes of Favorable Scheduling of our Group games in Russia.... so there is a good probability for unexpected but favorable to us results between other teams in our group, which could possibly help propel TM to the round of 16, hopefully..!!

Comment

How are you Iranian and don't like doogh??

Comment

Working...
                              X