WILL IRAN WIN THE WORLD CUP 2018???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WILL IRAN WIN THE WORLD CUP 2018???

Same as 4 years ago, I ask this question again!
    Vote!

BORDANEH JAM E JAHANI, HAGHE MOSSALAMEH MAAST!!!
    YES!
    0%
    NO!
    0%
    MAYBE, I AM NOT SURE!
    0%
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

IRAN SARVARE!!!!!
    #ErgheMelli
    #TeamMelliEshghe

Comment

If we win Spain and Portugal by 1:0 I would say YES

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
        Only by 1-0? You are so pessimistic!

Comment

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
          If we'd beat Spain and Portugal by 1-0 I would say YES. If we'd beat them by 2-0 (or more) I would say NO.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Are you guys actually serious? Honestly, it’s hilarious to see the comments by some users on this forum. You guys are bias and always love a good narrative. It’s crazy to think of any other outcome other than Iran winning the World Cup.

Comment

Comment

Without a doubt Iran will win. Not only that, but we will win the WC by not conceding a single goal.

I feel sorry for all of our victims. We know the first 3.

Comment

Very close to call but I think if we play Beitashour we will win it all.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                    Very close to call but I think if we play Beitashour we will win it all.
                    Beita as goalie

Comment

Inshalah mibarim be rahati. faghat salavat yadetoon nare. namaz ham 5 barakat har rooze va doaaye komeil ham, ta hade maghdoor. baghish doroste be lotfe agha abolfarz....ahh yadam raft takbir

Comment

Silly question by Adesor... For sure we'll win, can't imagine any other scenario 😊.. But for real, who knows maybe a Greece 2.0 , everything is possible
                        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                          If we'd beat Spain and Portugal by 1-0 I would say YES. If we'd beat them by 2-0 (or more) I would say NO.
                          spain and portugal are easy peasy, lemon squeezy. I am not worried till semi finals, thereafter depending on fatigue anything is possible, but you never know....
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

If our players could grow a sibil like you amoo jan they would win no questions ask. Like they won the Asia cup in the old days, all thanks to sibils and abgoosht.

Comment

I think if we win against Spain then there is a chance for us to win the World Cup.

If we win Spain AND Portugal then the chance is 80%!!

And if we win both Spain and Portugal by more than 3 goals then we automatically win the World Cup!!!! (someone told me) !! No need to go to knock out stage! ya hossain

Comment

Working...
                              X