U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by euphory View Post
    Ofcourse, they have fucked it all up again, just look, when CQ left how much of a miserable state our upcoming TM stars is in. i don't have hope for the next 10 years.. this is our TM now with wilmots and thats what i am just looking forward to. after that we all know its going to be shit. unless regime change.
    Yes, clearly a bloodless, non military, peaceful regime change will bring lots of stability to our TM and other sports programs...if you find an example of such a utopia in recent Mid East geopolitics, please do share.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Yes, clearly a bloodless, non military, peaceful regime change will bring lots of stability to our TM and other sports programs...if you find an example of such a utopia in recent Mid East geopolitics, please do share.
      our country has to change by the will of our own people without any other military intervention. until the time comes that that happens and our men grow some balls and stop acting cowardly our economy, human rights, national wealth, sports will all go down the drain like the past 40 years have gone down the drain.
      and here we are celebrating simple human rights for our women who have grown more balls than our men, while the men are waiting for an IFF logo change to cheer their lives up. just a pity how sadeloo we have become.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
        We get that you feel its all gloom and doom for the U23 team. It is not necessary to post this over and over again and respond to every member who is interested in being supportive about our players and future. We understand where you stand already, thank you for expressing that. Now please let others also enjoy the forum too.
        che rabti dare akhe, if you cannot enjoy a normal discussion and expressing ideas and feelings then a "forum" (a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.) isn't for you, or just simply ignore my post.

Comment

Australia U23 starters versus Lusail Club in Qatar last week . They won 2:0 . Genreau & Iredale scored.

Denis GENREAU Melbourne City FC, Australia
          John IREDALE WfL Wolfsburg II, Germany

( The Australian U-23 selection assembled in Doha will play another match against IR Iran on Monday evening as the squad’s time in Qatar comes to a close. )

Comment

Is there any streaming link for Aussie match?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Is there any streaming link for Aussie match?
              \

i doubt it. I have not seen even text report site/twitter neither.
              I am busy today otherwise I will search for it.

Comment

Australian U23 isn't anything to write home about. The only advantage they have is that they are a tall and physically strong team. Iran team can beat them.

Comment

Usbekistan U23 and S Korea U23 play against each other twice October 11 & 14 ( today).
                  Korea won the first game 3:1.
                  Second game is underway min 33 , and Korea leading by a goal.

For Estili to watch.

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-14-2019, 04:39 AM.

Comment

S Korea 1: 1 Uzbekistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVMqolbTJFcUzbek

Abdukholief scored
                    1:2
                    He scored 3 goals against Iran
                    Last edited by St_Mark; 10-14-2019, 05:44 AM.

Comment

معراج اسماعیلی، عارف غلامی، عارف آغاسی ، محمد مسلمی پور،محمد آقاجانپور ،سینا زامهران ، محمد خدابنده لو ، رضا شکاری، امیر روستایی ،على شجاعى و رضا جبیره

Esmaeili

Aghajanpour - Gholami - Aghasi - Moslemipour

Khodabandelo -
                      Zamehran

Roostae Shojaei - Shekari

Jabeire

Comment

Any streams? Varzesh TV or IRIB 3? Al Kass TV since it's in Doha?

What's the kick off time?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          معراج اسماعیلی، عارف غلامی، عارف آغاسی ، محمد مسلمی پور،محمد آقاجانپور ،سینا زامهران ، محمد خدابنده لو ، رضا شکاری، امیر روستایی ،على شجاعى و رضا جبیره

Esmaeili

Aghajanpour - Gholami - Aghasi - Moslemipour

Khodabandelo -
                          Zamehran

Roostae Shojaei - Shekari

Jabeire
                          the olympic qualifications should have been a walk in a park with such team : Shekari, Allahyar, Delfi, Mehdikhani, Mohebi, Shariati

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            the olympic qualifications should have been a walk in a park with such team : Shekari, Allahyar, Delfi, Mehdikhani, Mohebi, Shariati
                            agreed and I think we will see them added come the main qualification phase. Delfi is with team but I am not sure about the status of his fitness. Its possible estili is using these matches to test some players he is unsure of.

Jabireh is an interesting young player with a lot of rumored interest from portugal. Shekari and Shojaei are good midfielders and zamehran khodabandelu are hardworking physical players.

If we even managed to qualify somehow with the additional 3 overage players our team could be really strong. (niazmand, salimi, naderi)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              agreed and I think we will see them added come the main qualification phase. Delfi is with team but I am not sure about the status of his fitness. Its p )
                              Delfi has slight injury

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Delfi has slight injury
                                do you have kick off time and link?

Comment

Working...
                                X