No announcement yet.

U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is all on IFF, they wanted to get Yayha for token and peanut. He was the best guy for the job. Sad.
    They will wait another 4 years to attempt him as the head coach.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Two TM players down on ground looking badly hurt from running into each other in MF..!!

perhaps, nothing could be more indicative of our performance as a Team today..?? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        This is one of those cases that a big loss could really be beneficial to give a jolt to the IFF leadership who lately seem more concerned with azadaaree than football.
        indeed..! very well put..! cause these cons in IFF dont really give a flying fk about our U TMs and they couldnt make that more obvious with their perpetual failings at hiring a qualified coach for them..!!

just how difficult or expensive could it be to hire this same Uzbek coach..? who is he anyways..? he has his kids playing an impressively organized and mature game..!! that is a hard job for any coach to achieve at U levels anywhere..!!

4-1 now hattrick for Uzbek player

Comment

4-1

embarrassing

Comment

4-1

Comment

This is supposed to be the Olympic team and future of TM, this is not a coaching or team management school. Time is of the essence. We have 4 months. Out with Majidi and Estili.

Comment

Yeah Estili is joke as well. Bring Kia as the team director and Yahya as coach. It is not too late.

Comment

Can Ezzatolahi participate in the Olympic qualification?

Comment

The lack of talent is obvious but this team is as not as bad as getting killed by Uzbeks. What the result will be against Korea, Japan, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Not possible

it's not about players alone

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        No..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          Yeah Estili is joke as well. Bring Kia as the team director and Yahya as coach. It is not too late.

it is because they were both originally contacted and declined. Majidi estili is like 5/6th options.

Comment

weve looked better since the subs ..! question is why wait so long to make changes that look obviously much needed..?

Taha has been on the attacking 3rd of late more so than backline..!! wonder if that was coaching decision or he was just sick of the shitt-show happening in front of him and decided to take matters into his own hand..?? lol

we had a couple of close chances gone begging late in 2nd half and so have they...overall looked a few classes below that of Uzbeks overall as a team..!
                            Lost feed @ 4-1 , i suppose thats the final scoreline as well..?

Comment

on not serious note

It started with a crazy idea and disastrous planning. Sending a much younger team at that time ( U17-18) players from WC u17 to join U21 so they can get experience for U23 !.

some of us objected repeatedly about this disastrous strategy, and we predicted they will lose to older teams and lose again until they get used to losing and not knowing how to win.

Well here we are the result of that decision a weak humiliated team does not know how to not lose.

we have this squad for few years but there is no bright future for this class.

Drastic change is needed not just a coaching replacement.

Comment

4-1, a torture to watch. Uzbeks were the ones who made the adjustments in finishing. The first match on September 6th could have been 3-0 or even 4-0. This is definitely worse than Mayelikohan Khakpour of 4 years ago that was a disaster on its own. They at least got out of their group and had a chance until they fell apart in extra time against Japan. Yahya is not available since he is committed to Shahreh Khodro (Padideh). Kia also rejected the offer. If I were Taj, I would thank Estili and Majidi for their service and BEG Ali Daei to take this over (he is the only one available) and bring Allahhyar back to U23 for now. For manager (sarparast) I would also ask Nabi who worked very well with CQ in WC 2014 to come in and be the team manager.

Comment

Working...
                                X