• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iraqi grass rolling begins
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lol shekari with few moments and passes does this team too much justice, since his suprise departure/sub, this team is bunch of headless and bekesh ziresh chickens missing chances for jokes. What a lovely team of coaches and professional players.

Comment

Iraqi players may have confused Iran with their own country.

They keep falling and holding their head as though they were shot by snipers.

I hope our team reminds them that this is Iran and not Iraq.

Comment

Does the team know a draw is enough I wonder?!

Comment

Such a shame that despite being the better team we finish second to Iraq.

Comment

Iraqi goalkeeper rolls 7 times after a collision with an Iranian player 8 inches shorter than him.

Iraqi goalkeeper looks well versed in Matrix style sniper bullet dodging possibly from practice from a young age against ISIS fire.

Comment

This team is utter shitt & we’re back to our primitive football years it seems ..!
                May as well loose now & save ourselves more embarrassments..!
                Freaking 4 coaches on the sideline screaming different instructions..!
                Our poor young footballers, certainly deserve better than this bs ..!
                Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                lol shekari with few moments and passes does this team too much justice, since his suprise departure/sub, this team is bunch of headless and bekesh ziresh chickens missing chances for jokes. What a lovely team of coaches and professional players.

Comment

At the same time, this is probably one of our most disorganized u23 teams ive ever seen and iraq with usual dirty cheating and grass rolling like they got hit by a hippo.

Comment

Grassrolling is way too much by the Iraqis.

I don't get the complaints you guys have.
                    Iraq is parking the bus, we have to resort to long balls to get anything in. Team has actually played way better than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      Does the team know a draw is enough I wonder?!
                      obviously they don't

Comment

Iraqi goalkeeper once again on the ground holding his hamstring.

It appears that ISIS snipers have successfully made contact

Edit: Iraqi goalkeeper gets up and kicks powerful goalkick. ISIS bullets may have strengthening powers.

Comment

0-0 FT
                          So what now !?

Comment

one of the worst halves of iranian footy I have witnessed. I can't believe a kranjcar team looked that lost and unplanned, completely opposite of his sepahan teams.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bezan Ziresh football again by our 2nd rate Croatian coach and his Iranian cronies ...look forward to this in all levels for years to come—pre-CQ Years

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                0-0 FT
                                So what now !?
                                I am pretty sure we have qualified for the final tournament

Comment

Working...
                                X