Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Haroune Kamara Scored 3 goals today
    Must be nice having players born in Sierra Leone play for your country. Congrats Saudi, for even your youth teams are soiled with foreign and bought out players!

Comment

Highlights

We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Saudi Arabia through to the next round. Their Prince said on US TV they are a superior country to Iran in every way. I am quite afraid he might be right. I feel like changing my name to evade mortification.
        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
          Saudi Arabia through to the next round. Their Prince said on US TV they are a superior country to Iran in every way. I am quite afraid he might be right. I feel like changing my name to evade mortification.
          Honestly, if you're ashamed because of the words of some fat f*** who can barely read, maybe its best you don't tell people you're Iranian.

Comment

How about their prince check the FIFA rankings, World Cup standings, or better yet, the Asian Games medal table? LOL

Comment

LOL jeez man ur insecure

Did u forget Saudi lost to Russia 5-0 and Iran beat Morocco and tied Portugal, while deserving at least a draw if not a win against Spain?

Comment

please change your name to sheikh abdul al malakh so we wont have any obvious association with you then.

Comment

GODDDDD!

PFDC and severe dearth of humor or understanding of sarcasm!!!

some things never change!!! :rollseyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    GODDDDD!

PFDC and severe dearth of humor or understanding of sarcasm!!!

some things never change!!! :rollseyes:
                    I had a feeling no one could be that dumb lol.. Then again that was some terrible usage of sarcasm...

Comment

Lol, apparently after an early elimination, Iran's football team without return tickets to Tehran from Jakarta! The IFF really doesn't want them back
                      We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

With a young squad like that, it is no shame to loose against this Korean team.
                        Just wtf was that thing with deliberately loosing to Myanmar? Avoiding Uzbekistan to get Korea?!
                        Other than that the coaching was fine.

Comment

Saudi Araba 1:2 Japan

SK 4:3 Uzbek AET

More likely Japan will face strong S Korea in Final.
                          Last edited by St_Mark; 08-27-2018, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Medals will be divided among Far East countries.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

So UAE made it to the semi-final after glorious wins against powerhouses East Timor, North Korea and Indonesia and losses against Syria and China (who have already been knocked out). But to be fair basically every major team has been shit, only Vietnam didnt lose any game.

Comment

89' Vietnam U23 1-3 (0-2) South Korea U23

Comment

Working...
                                X