No announcement yet.

U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I understood it correctly, the winner of this tournament doesn't even go to the Olympic Games in Tokyo?

Then this whole thing is basically pointless, because the next U-23 Asian Championship will have qualification slots for the actual Olympics.

Comment

Roostai is really fast
      But the arabs are faster...
      sigpic

Comment

Delfi isnt that good today.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AllStarMomo View Post
          Delfi isnt that good today.
          Very average...looks like he's overhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Very average...looks like he's overhyped.
            I really like Ghaedi. Havent seen many games of both but I think Ghaedi could be a TOP player for Iran.
            sigpic

Comment

FT.

Iran 0 - 0 Saudi Arabia
              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Saudi hits post in 94th minute.

A lot of stupid players on this Iran team. Want to takravi instead of play smart, passing football.

Game ends 0-0.

Comment

Saw the last 10 minutes, we were way better than the Saudi's but we got really lucky when they hit the post in the dying minutes of the game.

Comment

Glad Younes is not wasting time on this team or this tournament. Good luck young fella in the Netherlands!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      If I understood it correctly, the winner of this tournament doesn't even go to the Olympic Games in Tokyo?
                      Then this whole thing is basically pointless, because the next U-23 Asian Championship will have qualification slots for the actual Olympics.

1-Correct and nobody has such a claim.
                      2- No you are wrong. This is an Asian game, not the Olympic game and has her own merit. winning a Medal at Asian game is a significant achievement and winning Gold will result in an exemption of military service for all 20 members.

Comment

Other results
                        FT) HTaiwan U234 0-4 Hong K
                        AFC AG FT Malaysia U23 3-1 (1-0) Kyrgyzstan U23
                        AFC AG FT Saudi Arabia U23 0-0 (0-0) Iran U23

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Saudi hits post in 94th minute.
                          A lot of stupid players on this Iran team. Want to takravi instead of play smart, passing football.
                          Game ends 0-0.
                          I don't think they hit the post in the 94th minute. I believe they were just showing a replay of what happened earlier in the game since the game was stopped due to our GK being injured.

Edit - My bad, it seems like I missed that one scene then. Looks like they did hit the post late in stoppage time.
                          Last edited by Amin_; 08-15-2018, 04:35 AM.

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Iran U23 played much better in the second half and that has something to do with the replacement of Asadi useless player.
                            Both Asadi and Azadi two tallest players have no aerial game and that is a disaster for a forward.
                            Kranjcar should start Zamehran and KLhodabandelu at MF position.

Iran did not have enough practice friendly games and perhaps they can get better for the next game versus NK.
                            Our last game is easy and if we want to top this group we need a high score game next

Go Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              I don't think they hit the post in the 94th minute. I believe they were just showing a replay of what happened earlier in the game since the game was stopped due to our GK being injured.

90' +5 ALKHULAIF Ayman Shafiq (KSA) suffered a foul commited by REZAGHPOOR Seyed Abolfazl (IRI)
                              90' +3 AL HABASHI Nawaf Abdullah (KSA) hits the post.
                              90' SOLTANIMEHR Mohammad (IRI) is cautioned by the referee.
                              90' ALBANAQI Mutib Hammad (KSA) suffered a foul commited by SOLTANIMEHR Mohammad (IRI)
                              89' DELFI Younes (IRI) misses the target.
                              Last edited by Amin_; 08-15-2018, 04:35 AM.

Comment

^^^ Yeah it seems like I missed that scene (watching the game on and off at work without audio).

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X