No announcement yet.

U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, i cant watch this anymore...what is wrong with these players and their finishing

Comment

they use their wrong foot on every attempt on goal. That's really strange.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

After watching this half I can surely tell that we overestimate the level of our real talent. This is what CQ meant with us being lightyears behind teams like Japan, Australia or Korea. Prepare for tough years upcoming...thankfully we have top notch players like Azmoun and Jahanbakhsh to camouflage our shortcomings in fundamentals.

Comment

Estili sucks

Comment

8 corners and what was it, 11 shots on goal? They should be up by 2 goals. There’s still the second half but holy crap, Estili should show the team the headers he scored in his days. That was 3 headers. The first one Allahyar hit was a good save by their keeper. But the Ali Shojaei one.

I don’t know, if we want to go through we have to at least win. Good luck to them in the second half.

Comment

if we win 2-0 and korea win 2-1 can we still qualify?

Comment

Noorafkan is our only playing player. everyone else is playing with their asses. Noorafkan has a great future in this position indeed.

Comment

Scoring or lack of it is an epidemic and you see that in our league too but this is not to say that it’s all down to players, look how the Italian turned esteghlal around scoring3/4 goals a game and it was not all coming from Diabate or his assists -tactics and game plan,use of space and timing were all instrumental
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    8 corners and what was it, 11 shots on goal? They should be up by 2 goals. There’s still the second half but holy crap, Estili should show the team the headers he scored in his days. That was 3 headers. The first one Allahyar hit was a good save by their keeper. But the Ali Shojaei one.

I don’t know, if we want to go through we have to at least win. Good luck to them in the second half.
                    Estili was a good player but has no business in managing this team. He keeps shouting and shouting across the sidelines but it isn’t helping them.

Comment

The real problem is with the other game. Korea will now start to rest some players and will play easy to just hold the result unless accidentally score again or get a penalty. They don't need to risk and it goes the same with Uzbeks as both qualify with no bloodshed. I hope I am wrong though but this is normal. So I hope our players at least only think to prove themselves and win one game.

Comment

Did we really expect anything else when the coaching staff were announced??

Comment

korea scored

Comment

Korea 2-1

Comment

On a side note, I just can't get over Estili's white pants & Botox loaded face!

Adds to the sorry state of Omid

Comment

Koreans don’t love iran but they are doing us a favour which we are not taking advantage of!
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X