X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uxbek scored

Comment

Uzbeks scored.. it's over.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

I see a trend, the older the TM, the less they can score.. yadesh bekheir when U17 won all their matches at 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup.

Comment

now if korea win 2-1 and we win 2-0 we still wont make it?

Comment

The fat lady is Still singing - one hour left, anything can happen

With NoorAfkan moving to the midfield this now is a game for Ghaedi
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              I see a trend, the older the TM, the less they can score.. yadesh bekheir when U17 won all their matches at 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup.
              We have the problem of not knowing how to finish in all levels of our national teams and it’s biting us in the ass in major tournaments.

Comment

How many chances can you waste?

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                  The fat lady is Still singing
                  man khahar madare in fat lady ro Mishnasam.
                  Last edited by webmaster; 01-15-2020, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    How many chances can you waste?
                    Iran: hold my cup

Comment

Iranians can set records in missing dead chances. I mean it.

Comment

This is so frustrating to watch, you just know they won’t score even if their lives depend on it...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          This is so frustrating to watch, you just know they won’t score even if their lives depend on it...
                          Bro watch volleyball and Basket when they play in Asia instead, you will be happy and less stressed.

Comment

Ok, I’m going to barf.

Comment

what the freaking hell??

Comment

I promise the first shot on our goal is going to be a goal. That is how ironic our players are.

Comment

Working...
                                X