Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran score 1-1 we need to win

Comment

Iran can actually beat them. They had nothing to offer so far.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

WTF MOHEBI!!!

Comment

Fcukkk.
          What a pass by Allahyar, stupid Mohebi

Comment

Allahyar's finishing has been trouble today - his pass to Mohebi was so far his best action of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
              Allahyar's finishing has been trouble today - his pass to Mohebi was so far his best action of the game.
              He had another great one in first half.

Comment

I keep telling you guys....estili doesn’t know how to coach this team is going to lose quick and come home

Comment

That is right i forgot.. And he is working hard - going deep to get the ball on our on half. But those finishes ..

Is our bench basically the 98 world cup squad? We just need Nima Nakisa and Khakpour xD

Comment

Wow i think ive never seen a team from having a big opportunity to attack to playing it down and at the end pass the ball back to defense, what was that in min 80 ?

Comment

hahahahahahaha i see ghaedi for the first time in my life he looks so funny

Comment

This team will exit in round 1 .

Comment

wow is anyone watching ???????????? i mean do you see what i see ???? iran is playing like guam, the players are no professionals its like a school team , i cant believe what i see.

Comment

Not a bad game by Iran, they had 3 great scoring chances VS zero for Uzbek.
                            You can't blame the poor finishing on Estili.
                            To be honest he did Ok for the first match. Iran was Cleary the better team.

Comment

1-1 full time

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                                iran is playing like guam

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X