No announcement yet.

U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shows the calibre of vatani coaches, just kick the ball forward hoping a player will be at the other end. What is the point of this long kicks forward?

Only positive is that the commentator is way better than khiabani, way better.

Comment

We suck...

Comment

Iran had two great chances. Amateurish finishing by Allahyar and Shojaei.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

If Japan not in semi top 3 go Olympic and if japan in semi top 4 go through

Comment

Hopefully Estili tears into the team for missing those key chances!

I’m confused to why Jabireh nor Ghaedi aren't starting...? Let’s see how Estili will respond in the 2nd half.

Comment

What a great set of talents on show, however different game, same issues as pointed out before, even when Majidi was in charge.

The team shape disrupts as it goes forward
              Timing of crosses is wrong and premature, need to weigh them up with central forward movement
              3 even up to 4 players go to take the ball off the same Uzbek player leaving space and gaps in the field

Difficult to say how this team will progress through the tournament, uzbeks are an average team but disciplined - South Korea will attack us with venum

you would have thought not huge issues to sort out, lets see the second half change or business as usual!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Ghaedi in shojaei out

Comment

Stupid Estili for playing Shojaei for Ghaedi.. I really don't get these Iranian coaches. Dumb, stubborn or what? how ignorant can anyone be? and he has to coach our Omid team.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Great chance by Ghaedi as soon as he walked in.

Comment

Estili is sight seeing. that miss of Shojaei is the century's effing worst miss. Does he have a melon in his head or what? how could he miss that??
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Dissapointed at Shekari, slow, lost.....

Comment

The sad part is Uzbek didn't have single real chance so far.

Comment

When you have a coach like Estili, individualism kills.
                            Khore baaazi

Comment

Some ugly-ass football, but a goal is a goal...

1-1 to Iran!

Comment

Goaaal
                                Dehghani

Comment

Working...
                                X