U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_A...p_squads#Syria

10 out of the 23 players in the Syrian squad were born on January 1.

Comment

Uzbekistan u23 during last 10 games has scored in 9 games, and they hope to scored against Iran again. They have a solid defense and for Iran to score Mohebbi, Ghaedi and Sayadmanesh has to win their one-to-one match, and they need to get support from MF.

Face off

Mohhebi <==>Kobilov ( C)
      Ghaedi <==> Kholiakbar
      Sayadmanesh <==> Alikulov

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_A...p_squads#Syria
        10 out of the 23 players in the Syrian squad were born on January 1.
        Funny
        All except 3 were born in January

Comment

Iran's 1st Goalkeeper Meraj Esmaeili will miss first game versus Uzbekistan due to injury.
          Habib Far Abbasi will start on Thursday game.
          He is shortest among GKs.

Far Abbasi

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            Iran's 1st Goalkeeper Meraj Esmaeili will miss first game versus Uzbekistan due to injury.
            Habib Far Abbasi will start on Thursday game.
            He is shortest among GKs.

Far Abbasi
            Sh!t, if I am not wrong this guy didn't see much action this year.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Sh!t, if I am not wrong this guy didn't play much action this year.

With Susha Makani in the same team, he does not get change much.

Comment

Ok jokes aside hey is this team so damn unlucky their most talented Defender is injured (Taha) and their most consistent one has attitude issues, their first choice goalkeeper is injured now too and they have a shit coach. Such a bummer to see such a talented team have so many unfortunate events happening to them

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                  Ok jokes aside hey is this team so damn unlucky their most talented Defender is injured (Taha) and their most consistent one has attitude issues, their first choice goalkeeper is injured now too and they have a shit coach. Such a bummer to see such a talented team have so many unfortunate events happening to them
                  Who is the one with attitude issues?

Comment

The Iranian Olympic team will have its first match in the AFC Under-23 Championship Group stage tomorrow at 13:45 Iran (17:15 Thailand time) in this stadium.

Comment

https://old.reddit.com/r/Aleague/com...australia_u23/

Some low quality football being played by both sides for an opening game...

Edit: Nice goal by Australia

Comment

Crappy coach will get them nowhere. They won’t make it pass the first round

Comment

i can't be arsed to wake in middle of the night to watch the boys first game tomorrow ..... but if they surprise wake me with pleasing result, i may do so for the following matches..!!

best wishes ..... jang jang taa Piroozi..!!

Comment

How they show up in the first game vs Uzbekistan is absolutely critical to their overall performance in this tournament. Even a tie is a descent start. They have a chance as long as we don't have a major coaching blunder.

Go TM_U23!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              Crappy coach will get them nowhere. They won’t make it pass the first round
                              My friend! At least let the competition start!

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              i can't be arsed to wake in middle of the night to watch the boys first game tomorrow ..... but if they surprise wake me with pleasing result, i may do so for the following matches..!!

best wishes ..... jang jang taa Piroozi..!!
                              I don’t think we will do badly seeing the teams today and the level of passing... Bahrain lost 5-0 today and Iraq outplayed Australia in a draw. We have good players who seem confident in their abilities (according to them), but we’ll see.

Comment

So the match is on irib?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X