No announcement yet.

U23- Games of the XXXII Olympiad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why the fuck is he playing noorafkan in CB position???!???

Comment

Doha

Comment

ادامه تغییرات روی نیمکت تیم امید

امیرحسین پیروانی پیروانی دستیار استیلی شد

تغییرات در تیم امید ایران همچنان ادامه دارد و بدین ترتیب سرمربی سابق تیم جوانان ایران به عنوان دستیار استیلی انتخاب شد.

He was U19 coach 2014-17 and U23 coach 2017;

Comment

Iran U23 football team to play Australia

TEHRAN – Iran U23 football team will meet Australia U23 team in a friendly match in Doha, Qatar.

The match has been scheduled for Monday.

The warm-up game will be held as part of preparation for the 2020 AFC U23 Championship.

Iran have been handed a tough group in the competition, where they are drawn in Group C along with defending champions Uzbekistan, China and South Korea.

The competition will be held in Thailand from Jan. 8 to 26 and the top three teams of the tournament will qualify for the 2020 Summer Olympics men's football tournament in Japan as the AFC representatives.

Iran have not been in the Olympics since the 1976 games in Munich.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/441...play-Australia

Comment

Practice
            Doha

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Iran U23 football team to play Australia
              TEHRAN – Iran U23 football team will meet Australia U23 team in a friendly match in Doha, Qatar.
              The match has been scheduled for Monday.
              The warm-up game will be held as part of preparation for the 2020 AFC U23 Championship.
              Iran have been handed a tough group in the competition, where they are drawn in Group C along with defending champions Uzbekistan, China and South Korea.
              The competition will be held in Thailand from Jan. 8 to 26 and the top three teams of the tournament will qualify for the 2020 Summer Olympics men's football tournament in Japan as the AFC representatives.
              Iran have not been in the Olympics since the 1976 games in Munich.
              https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/441...play-Australia

1976 Olympics was in Montreal, Canada. Article says Munich which is incorrect. I was there and remember the memorable Iran vs Poland game.

Comment

Watching Australian U23 game.

Comment

I'm far more hopeful now with Estili in charge (what does that say...) and some friendlies. We need to sneak a few more games / a camp in before the tournament and get creative about solving our defensive issues, even if that is dropping a few Middies back there to help out.

Are we allowed to call a certain number of senior players into this squad? If so, this might be a good time to do so for the sake of country...

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                    I'm far more hopeful now with Estili in charge (what does that say...) and some friendlies. We need to sneak a few more games / a camp in before the tournament and get creative about solving our defensive issues, even if that is dropping a few Middies back there to help out.

Are we allowed to call a certain number of senior players into this squad? If so, this might be a good time to do so for the sake of country...
                    😂😂😂😂 estili and your hopefully.... how low is your expectation of this talented team?

Comment

^^^ Estili looks extremely interested in whats going on on the screen!!!

I'm actually quite worried

Comment

At this stage between bad o badtar, Estili can actually be a ok choice, he knows the players at least. This is not a senior team anyone who replace a coach need at least 6 months to get to know bunch of unknown players

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          At this stage between bad o badtar, Estili can actually be a ok choice, he knows the players at least. This is not a senior team anyone who replace a coach need at least 6 months to get to know bunch of unknown players

Between bad o badtar, estili is definitely badtar, this guy is using noorafkan as an center back, sorry but I haven't seen noorafkan that much but I know that this guy should not play CB position.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                            Between bad o badtar, estili is definitely badtar, this guy is using noorafkan as an center back, sorry but I haven't seen noorafkan that much but I know that this guy should not play CB position.
                            There is no time left man. Competition in 2 months. I am not fan of either of Majidi obviously but new coach can't do much tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              There is no time left man. Competition in 2 months. I am not fan of either of Majidi obviously but new coach can't do much tbh.

Ofcourse, they have fucked it all up again, just look, when CQ left how much of a miserable state our upcoming TM stars is in. i don't have hope for the next 10 years.. this is our TM now with wilmots and thats what i am just looking forward to. after that we all know its going to be shit. unless regime change.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                                Ofcourse, they have fucked it all up again, just look, when CQ left how much of a miserable state our upcoming TM stars is in. i don't have hope for the next 10 years.. this is our TM now with wilmots and thats what i am just looking forward to. after that we all know its going to be shit. unless regime change.
                                We get that you feel its all gloom and doom for the U23 team. It is not necessary to post this over and over again and respond to every member who is interested in being supportive about our players and future. We understand where you stand already, thank you for expressing that. Now please let others also enjoy the forum too.

Comment

Working...
                                X