• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Delfi? I thought he was invited
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      What happened to Delfi? I thought he was invited
      He won't be with the team in Qatar but he will join U23 in Indonesia along with Sayadmanesh & Mehdikhani.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        He won't be with the team in Qatar but he will join U23 in Indonesia along with Sayadmanesh & Mehdikhani.
        with mohebbi seemingly not in squad bc of more TM involvement, the front three should be Delfi, Sayadmanesh,Mehdikhani, supported by Reza shekari in behind.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          with mohebbi seemingly not in squad bc of more TM involvement, the front three should be Delfi, Sayadmanesh,Mehdikhani, supported by Reza shekari in behind.

Shekari is not playing , so hard to tell his readiness.

Estili in the past had play Mehdikhani as MF and prefer Ghaedi as LW/
          It seems Jalali is first choice of LB for now.

Comment

I am kind of very pleased also surprised with Ghaedi progress under Stramacconi.

Is Shekari getting any playing time with Tractor?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              I am kind of very pleased also surprised with Ghaedi progress under Stramacconi.

A lot of people gave Ghaedi crap for playing low-IQ football but tbh that was the least of my worries. He has the intangibles and his progress under Stramaccioni has been very encouraging.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

havent seen Ghaedi play in quit a while now but i remember the lil fellow was quick-footed and had a good general attacking mindset and 6th sense on him and could spot defensive soft spots of the opponents well and get himself into danger areas well.! unfortunately alike to most irani players often had his head up his ass and generally immature in his footballing approach just doing his own things on the pitch rather than staying within constraints of his Team general tactical stance..!
                i dont know anything about this Strangemooosh dude either... but i gather him a well capable above avg. coaching candidate for any IPL team, if he can teach this kid a bit of tactical discipline and professional approach and he can beef up a bit, he could be great future asset to TM in near future..!! may be another gholi type player..??

im getting a bit perplexed by Shekari's situation..?? i mean wtf, he oozes footballing talent and has tremendous vision and composure and excellent footwork but at the same time he is always involved in some pissfight with his teams staff and or bench warming or injured...???
                his sorta footballing pedigree and talent is precisely whats TM currently badly lacking and this is the one kid we really need to focus on grooming for TM as soon as possible ...!! i suppose with trashtor splurging big in transfer market and buying up all the TM veteran MFdrs, he is finding it hard to unseat anybody there for minutes ? or maybe he has some personality or attitude problems and is not training hard enough to make himself a viable option for trax coach to consider for game time..??

Comment

Well he is not and will never be a 90 minutes player because of his physique but if manage to learn to play inside a system and not only rely on his individual skills he can have a decent career. If he was few inches talkers he could hanlve became one heck of player.

Comment

Ghaedi can be a very good impact player off the bench. Starting imo, as mentioned he is not really cut out for it.

Shekari, playing for Terakhtor or not, is the best CAM in this age group and best midfield player overall. He never played for zob ahan during the u20 WC year, and was still by far their best player even schooling youth teams of portugal with many quality players.

Mehdikhani, Allahar, Delfi is a really powerful front three that have a bit of everything (physique, speed, link up, shooting, pressing). Ghaedi and Azadi as secondary options off the bench can both add something different to the team and are in solid form for their clubs.

Finally Def looks a bit stronger now at least in terms of personnel. Gholami will definitely be a starter and is in good form. Hopefully Taha will pair with him as he is in good form too. Jalali is solid choice for LB. Ahead of them Norrafkan seems like he will provide a strong choice for CDM and leadership, next to either zamehran or khodabandelu who can both cover a lot of ground. Only RB is a question mark.

Comment

Ghaedi can be a very good impact player off the bench. Starting imo, as mentioned he is not really cut out for it.
                      Shekari, playing for Terakhtor or not, is the best CAM in this age group and best midfield player overall. He never played for zob ahan during the u20 WC year, and was still by far their best player even schooling youth teams of portugal with many quality players.
                      question mark.
                      گل دوم ذوب آهن به پرسپولیس

Comment

I remember he himself saying that zob ahan wouldnt play him and he had to train in local park.

Comment

I remember he himself saying that zob ahan wouldnt play him and he had to train in local park.
                          When a club recruits a young player just for investment, they will play him at least one game, so he is hooked. He still can not play for Tractor because of that trap/

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            When a club recruits a young player just for investment, they will play him at least one game, so he is hooked. He still can not play for Tractor because of that trap/
                            I feel for him because he really went and tried in europe. If zob ahan didnt block his move to basel that would have been a much better fit for him than russia, where he still performed decently when he was given the chance (think zenit at home).

He has the qualities that our senior team desperately lacks.

Comment

TM depart to Indonesia for two friendly match . They will then go to Qatar for a friendly game there '

List of 22 for 3 friendly games:

معراج اسماعیلی ، مهدی نوراللهی ، علی کی خسروی، علیرضا آرتا، عارف غلامی، عارف آغاسی، محمد مسلمی پور، ابوالفضل جلالی،
                              محمد شریفی ، سینا زامهران، محمد خدابنده لو، امید نورافکن، علی شجاعی ، رضا شکاری ، امیرحسین حسین زاده،
                              مهدی قائدی، محمدرضا آزادی، امیر روستایی، رضا جبیره، یونس دلفی، مهدی مهدی خانی و اللهیار صیادمنش

1 Meraj Esmaeili Zobahan
                              2 Mehdi Norollahi Saipa
                              3 Ali Keykhosravi Sepahan
                              4 Alireza Arta Mes
                              5 Aref Gholami Esteghlal
                              6 Aref Aghasi Foulad
                              7 Mohammad Moslemipour Mashinsazi
                              8 Abolfazl Jalali Saipa
                              9 Mohammad Sharifi Saipa
                              10 Sina Zamehran Shahrekhodro
                              11 Mojammad Khodabande;o Peykan
                              12 Omid Noorafkan Sepahan
                              13 Ali Shojaei Nasaji
                              14 Reza Shekari Tractor
                              15 Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh Saipa
                              16 Mehdi Ghaedi Esteghlal
                              17 Mohammadreza Azadi Tractor
                              18 Reza Jabireh Sanat Naft
                              19 Younes Delfi Charlroie
                              20 Mohammad Mehdi Mehdikhai Vaeazdin
                              21 Allahyar Sayadmanesh Istanbulspor
                              22 Amir Roostaei Perspolis

Taha has injury

RB:
                              Aghajanian is not in the list but Arta is. Arta is mostly a CB but he has been selected for RB. Gholami also can play RB but no specialized RB in the list !
                              LB:
                              Jalali and Moslemipour are in the list

This D Line is weak.

Last edited by St_Mark; 11-11-2019, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Agar Stramaccioni ye kam be in Ghaedi FEKR kardan va KAARE GOROHI yaad bede mitone yek baazikone besyaar mofidi baashe baraye TM Omid chera ke

khoshteknike va ye joorhaayi khososiyathaaye Lorenzo Insigne raa dare.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X