Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
    Ok fair enough, but would his nationally still be considered Iranian though? Surely, he must have shesnamemey and Iranian passport just for being born in Iran and speak little bit of Persian.
    No

Iran doesn’t give nationalities if you are born there, or else all the afghan refugees would be Iranian.

Iran recognizes bloodline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      He's an Iraqi Kurd though, the other two you mentioned are Iranian Kurds. Nouri's parents came to Iran from Iraq because of Saddam. He doesn't have much of a connection with Iran, and he plays for the Iraq National Team
      I’m pretty sure the whole reason Saddam kicked his family out of Iraq was because they had Iranian ancestory. At least, that was the case with my parents.

Most Kurds went to Iraq back then (50-60 years ago) for better job opportunities. My grandparent went to live in Baghdad even though they were originally from illam. Doesn’t make them Iraqi though.

He probably just identifies himself as an Iraqi, despite his Iranian blood.

Comment

Hi guys! My parents were from salasi babajani in kermanshan and were forced to leave Iran in 1981 and we were put into a refugee camp in iraq and all of my siblings and me were born in Iraq, but not in a million years would i consider myself any other nationality except Iranian. I have never seen Iran We Have no documents to say we are iranian but the connection i have for Iran is Stronger Then the connection for Ireland which gave me everything i have today, i am 19 years old now and i have been following team melli ever since the 2006 world cup. My point is I am a kurd that was born in Iraq and lives in Ireland but i still consider myself Iranian and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorar View Post
          Hi guys! My parents were from salasi babajani in kermanshan and were forced to leave Iran in 1981 and we were put into a refugee camp in iraq and all of my siblings and me were born in Iraq, but not in a million years would i consider myself any other nationality except Iranian. I have never seen Iran We Have no documents to say we are iranian but the connection i have for Iran is Stronger Then the connection for Ireland which gave me everything i have today, i am 19 years old now and i have been following team melli ever since the 2006 world cup. My point is I am a kurd that was born in Iraq and lives in Ireland but i still consider myself Iranian and nothing else.
          A lot of so called grown-ups should learn a thing or 2 from a 19 year old guy like you my friend! Proud to have you as a hamvatan!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            I’m pretty sure the whole reason Saddam kicked his family out of Iraq was because they had Iranian ancestory. At least, that was the case with my parents.

Most Kurds went to Iraq back then (50-60 years ago) for better job opportunities. My grandparent went to live in Baghdad even though they were originally from illam. Doesn’t make them Iraqi though.

He probably just identifies himself as an Iraqi, despite his Iranian blood.
            Oh, I had just assumed that his family probably was just escaping Saddam's persecution of the Kurds

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Charleroi had a successful Iranian trio before, shortly even 4 at the same time when Minavand joined too...

Anyways, I think in Hosseini's case is just one of heaping pressure on Esteghlal in order to get a better contract.
              On iraniha ke raftan Charleroi agar dorost yadam bashe dar chand fasli ke onja bodan anchenan baazi nakardan chon asibdideh bodan.

Masalan Emamifar gemon konam dar 2-3 fasl tanha 16 baazi kard.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Awesome man, thanks for sharing that with us. I was born in Scotland and feel the same way, purely Iranian.

Comment

Kudos to you man!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                    Awesome man, thanks for sharing that with us. I was born in Scotland and feel the same way, purely Iranian.
                    I don't understand it.
                    I was born in Hamburg and I always felt 100% German and 100% Iranian.
                    People like us are both completely and shouldn't always feel like we have to choose.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                      I don't understand it.
                      I was born in Hamburg and I always felt 100% German and 100% Iranian.
                      People like us are both completely and shouldn't always feel like we have to choose.
                      No I don't feel like I have to choose, it's just the way I feel. I do feel Scottish too, but for the majority (near complete) I feel Iranian. There's nothing wrong with that, it's more to do with how you were brought up. Not everyone is the same.

Comment

I get why the subject you guys are discussing is interesting to you, but please stick to the actual subject of the thread.
                        sigpic

Comment

Report: Ostersunds' Saman Ghoddos could follow Graham Potter to Swansea City

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/25...ham-potter-to/

Comment

IFF released a statement, saying Saman didn't say any of those things and that his words have been poorly translated and misunderstood.
                            Good job IFF at least sticking up for the player.

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D8%...4163/news.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              IFF released a statement, saying Saman didn't say any of those things and that his words have been poorly translated and misunderstood.
                              Good job IFF at least sticking up for the player.

http://www.ffiri.ir/news/detail/%D8%...4163/news.aspx
                              While not the best it can be...IFF under Taj is miles ahead of the Kardashian days for sure!

Edit...lol autocorrect changed Kafashian to Kardashian but it might as well have been the latter during his leadership!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                While not the best it can be...IFF under Taj is miles ahead of the Kardashian days for sure!
                                Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                                and miles ahead of anybody else's days after the revolution for that matter!

Comment

Working...
                                X