Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Now Majid Hosseini also rumored with transfer to Charleroi lol
    I am not a fan of having 4 Iranians at the same club!
    I think Kaveh might leave but what would be the problem with that many at the same club? Its not like they'll be together for a long time given their young age, likely would leave after 1-2 seasons to top leagues, but they are all young and would get a lot of chemistry and experience playing together that would really benefit TM, and help them adapt to europe as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I think Kaveh might leave but what would be the problem with that many at the same club? Its not like they'll be together for a long time given their young age, likely would leave after 1-2 seasons to top leagues, but they are all young and would get a lot of chemistry and experience playing together that would really benefit TM, and help them adapt to europe as well.
      Assuming Kaveh stays, doubt all 4 start, that the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        Assuming Kaveh stays, doubt all 4 start, that the issue.
        they all play different positions so I doubt it would be an issue. If they prove good enough, they’ll start. Much like Kaveh managed to prove

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
          In Majid’s case though, I hope he waits until after the World Cup cause he could get better offers if he starts for TM
          Depending on if he plays or not. But I have a feeling he will play. Something in my gut tells me Morteza will start as a CDM and Majidi + Montazeri will be the CBs. For some reason I have the feeling think Omid Ebrahimi won’t play vs Morocco. I hope I’m wrong but what an opportunity it would be for Majidi to start in a World Cup match at this age.

In my opinion and I’ve said this before. I think Carlos inyentionally combined 3 different generations of Iranian players into 1 Team Melli for our future and will continue to invite players from these 3 nasls if he stays until the 2019 Asian Cup.

1) The generation of Karim Ansarifaed, Ehsan Hajsafi

2) The generation of Roozbeh Cheshmi, Sardar Azmoun, Alireza Jahanbakhsh

&

3) The generation of Saeid Ezatolahi, Hossein Majidi, Ali Gholizadeh

Comment

^ I agree, he could do a Pouraliganji with young Hosseini...

Comment

Majid Hosseini would be a better fit for AZ. Their centre backs suck and he would be a major improvement from Hatzidiakos and Wuytens.

Comment

Didn't Kaveh mention staying to help Gholilzadeh's transition at Charleroi? Regardless Anderlecht is only a 30-40 min drive from Charleroi and if both Gholilzadeh and Noorafkan are there I'm sure they'll be okay.

Also I think both Charleroi and AZ are gonna become bazar garmi clubs for Iranian players due to their history

Comment

Charleroi had a successful Iranian trio before, shortly even 4 at the same time when Minavand joined too...

Anyways, I think in Hosseini's case is just one of heaping pressure on Esteghlal in order to get a better contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    Charleroi had a successful Iranian trio before, shortly even 4 at the same time when Minavand joined too...

Anyways, I think in Hosseini's case is just one of heaping pressure on Esteghlal in order to get a better contract.
                    I always heard Emamifar and Mahdavi disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                      Didn't Kaveh mention staying to help Gholilzadeh's transition at Charleroi? Regardless Anderlecht is only a 30-40 min drive from Charleroi and if both Gholilzadeh and Noorafkan are there I'm sure they'll be okay.

Also I think both Charleroi and AZ are gonna become bazar garmi clubs for Iranian players due to their history
                      Have AZ had Iranian players before AzJ?

Comment

I wish some of players would go to Östersunds FK in Sweden. Their captain is Iranian from Urmia and they could really push for another place in Europe, destroying major teams like Arsenal, Bilbao, Hertha, etc... I think Östersunds FK would be good for Ghaedi, Shariati, Esmaeilzade to start to get a taste of European football, then move up the ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                          I wish some of players would go to Östersunds FK in Sweden. Their captain is Iranian from Urmia and they could really push for another place in Europe, destroying major teams like Arsenal, Bilbao, Hertha, etc... I think Östersunds FK would be good for Ghaedi, Shariati, Esmaeilzade to start to get a taste of European football, then move up the ranks.
                          He's Iraqi not Iranian.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                            He's Iraqi not Iranian.
                            He was born within the confines of Iran and has shesnamemey Irani, with that logic Ahmadzadeh isn't Iranian. If it's because he's Kurdish, than would that mean Rezaei isn't Iranian as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                              He was born within the confines of Iran and has shesnamemey Irani, with that logic Ahmadzadeh isn't Iranian. If it's because he's Kurdish, than would that mean Rezaei isn't Iranian as well?
                              He's an Iraqi Kurd though, the other two you mentioned are Iranian Kurds. Nouri's parents came to Iran from Iraq because of Saddam. He doesn't have much of a connection with Iran, and he plays for the Iraq National Team

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                                He's an Iraqi Kurd though, the other two you mentioned are Iranian Kurds. Nouri's parents came to Iran from Iraq because of Saddam. He doesn't have much of a connection with Iran, and he plays for the Iraq National Team
                                Ok fair enough, but would his nationally still be considered Iranian though? Surely, he must have shesnamemey and Iranian passport just for being born in Iran and speak little bit of Persian.

Comment

Working...
                                X