Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
    Damn boiiiii!!! Just like the Emamifar, Yazdani, and Mahdavi days. Remember when I used to play as them in FIFA 2003 lol. Charleroi 4 life
    Yazdani is coach in my state and seen him irl once lol

(very popular coach at that)

Comment

I heard that the Allahyar kid signed with Esteghlal. What a shame, because that's the perfect age to join a European team. Would've been a lot better for his development. Hopefully he'll go when he turns Sardar's age when Sardar first went to Rubin Kazan.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        I heard that the Allahyar kid signed with Esteghlal. What a shame, because that's the perfect age to join a European team. Would've been a lot better for his development. Hopefully he'll go when he turns Sardar's age when Sardar first went to Rubin Kazan.
        he can’t go to Europe until he’s 18 which is exactly when his contract ends with Esteghlal

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
          Yazdani is coach in my state and seen him irl once lol

(very popular coach at that)
          Just like Mozaffarizadeh being a BC Soccer referee mentor where I am in Vancouver haha. I've met him before

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
            he can’t go to Europe until he’s 18 which is exactly when his contract ends with Esteghlal
            He's signing a 5 year deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Didnt Noorafkan say he is staying because Schafer told him that he has more to learn from him before he leaves to Europe?
              schaeffer belies noorafkan needs to stay in esteghlal 1 more year and learn from him inorder to be more prepared for Europe. Noorafkan himself wants to leave but also wants to be respectful to Schaeffer and Esteghlal
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                schaeffer belies noorafkan needs to stay in esteghlal 1 more year and learn from him inorder to be more prepared for Europe. Noorafkan himself wants to leave but also wants to be respectful to Schaeffer and Esteghlal
                Difficult to believe...so Noorafkan is essentially stuck in "taarof"?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                  Difficult to believe...so Noorafkan is essentially stuck in "taarof"?
                  i believe he is negotiating with SS to let him go,, but in interviews he appreciates Schaeffer's perspective and says if SS allows him to leave. he just wants to settle the issue in a professional manner.
                  Originally posted by siavasharian
                  ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                  بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Thiam has a 3 million dollar offer from Kuwait SC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK84Hll1VkQ
                    Refer to 3:40

Comment

And again where was the SS management?!? why did not they try to sign with him a longer contract!
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Thiam has a 3 million dollar offer from Kuwait SC
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK84Hll1VkQ
                        Refer to 3:40
                        Is that the transfer fee?
                        If so, Esteghlal should take it.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                          I see, I didn’t know that. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Read that CAS has allowed Persepolis to participate in transfer windown this season ...

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                              i believe he is negotiating with SS to let him go,, but in interviews he appreciates Schaeffer's perspective and says if SS allows him to leave. he just wants to settle the issue in a professional manner.
                              let the man go! No player of international calibre "needs" to stay in Iran past 21, 22.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                                let the man go! No player of international calibre "needs" to stay in Iran past 21, 22.
                                Hamin. Bazikonhaaye Afriqai ke ro zamine khaki dar Senegal ya Ghana baazi mikonan dar senne 18 salegi miran Europa baazi, va bazikonhaaye ma taaze 22-23 saleeshone beheshon migan amadeh nisti.

Bache nane baazi.

Az Azmoun va ARJ bayad yaad begiran.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X