Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Branko Ivankovic on Sadegh Moharrami (22, Persepolis):

- He's coming to Dinamo Zagreb on a free. He will be one of their best signings of the last few years, one of the best foreigners. Believe me, in a few years Dinamo will make 10m euros on his transfer.

heres your confirmation
    This sucks, they should at least give PP some money

Comment

- He's coming to Dinamo Zagreb on a free. He will be one of their best signings of the last few years, one of the best foreigners. Believe me, in a few years Dinamo will make 10m euros on his transfer.

heres your confirmation
      Not a big Branko fan but I gotta respect him for hyping his boy up like this!

Still in shock that Sadegh wasn't called up...

Comment

heres your confirmation
        It's not that i don't believe you, but it would be nice if you could provide us with a source

Comment

How come Iranian teams never make any profits off of these players and let them go for free?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
            How come Iranian teams never make any profits off of these players and let them go for free?
            Greedy dallals, shortsighted management and asshole European clubs.

Comment

iranian players and clubs always sign short term contracts. this is the point, now he leaves for free, perspolis which should get the money, by selling him, will now get nothing and dinamo one day will probably get it...this is sad...they make the money with our players...modiriat nadare mamlekat dige..
              World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
              sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
              If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
              -

Comment

I mean Iranian clubs got money for Mohammadis transfer and for Ali karimi (dinamo) Transfer.

It’s all about the clubs being willing to sell, not asking for too much, and selling before free agency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

thats why clubs need to do 3-5 year deals rather than the typical 1-2 year deals. our foreign players like mame thiam (top 5 most valuable player in IPL) need to be signed to long term deals so if any club wants them, they would have to offer some money for them instead of free

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                    thats why clubs need to do 3-5 year deals rather than the typical 1-2 year deals. our foreign players like mame thiam (top 5 most valuable player in IPL) need to be signed to long term deals so if any club wants them, they would have to offer some money for them instead of free
                    Very true but a lot of the time these Europeans clubs decided to take a punt on the player because he is free and that's the incentive of going to Iran. We've seen a few times where clubs have offered money to buy players and the teams have come up with high prices and basically fucked over the player.

But I definitely agree, one of the reasons why I believe that IPL is still not a pro league is due to the pay and contract structure of the teams.

Comment

Like someone said before, Jahanbakhsh, K.Rezaei, Ansarifard and even Ghoddos must move to better team before the WC. they season league was very good and WC just add risk to ternish it (bad play, injury, no playing time). Sure a good WC from TM or them could increase interest but the chances are slim. Honestly I see JB doing the same kind of performance at the WC he do against Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord.
                      In doing so, European teams wanting an iranian players could focus on/discover other players. Our number of legionnaires will increase.

Azmoun, Mohammadi, Ezzatolahi should wait after the WC. However Azmoun would have been crazy to wait until then if Lazio or Liverpool want him now.

Comment

Belgian sources claim, alongside Gol Bezan, that Charleroi will soon announce both Gholizadeh and Noorafkan as their new signings for the new season:

"Charleroi will welcome two new Iranians!

Charleroi has reactivated the Iranian industry: after the brilliant success of Kaveh Rezaei, Mehdi Bayat should again seek talent on the side of Persia.

Kaveh Rezaei will be emulated. The success of the Iranian striker in Charleroi (16 goals this season) could convince two of his compatriots to join the Mambourg: according to the Last Hour, Ali Gholizadeh (22 years) and Omid Noorafkan (21 years), winger moving to Saipa and median moving to Estheghal Tehran, will sign for two years (+2 optional).

Gholizadeh will go to the World Cup with Iran, not Noorafkan. The first is a bright and technical right-winger who has scored six goals and six assists this season, the second a strong midfielder profile rather defensive. Their market value is estimated at 400,000 euros for the first, 900,000 for the second - but Kaveh Rezaei arrived last summer for a sum lower than the estimate of the site Transfermarkt."

https://www.walfoot.be/eng/news/lis/...#ixzz5GGfUSwbG

"The past few weeks it became clear that Charleroi wanted to go shopping in Iran again, because it showed interest in both Ali Gholizadeh and Omid Noorafkan. Before the end of the week, the Carolos would want to complete the transfers, says the Iranian journalist Sina Saemian.

Both players were, just like Kaveh Rezaei, in the wide Iranian preselection for the World Cup.

Gholizadeh also still has a view on a ticket, because unlike Rezaei and Noorafkan, he was retained in the 24-man preselection."

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/297...ger-bijna-beet

https://twitter.com/Sinaa_sa
                        Last edited by aenima_8; 05-22-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

I guess I have my new favorite European team...

Charleroi dametoon charm haji!!!!!

Comment

I do strongly believe that with these two additions (if it goes through) they will become a stronger team. And... I'm just really impressed with Gholizadeh, I did't know who he was until a month ago. CQ plays him one game and he might be going to Charleroi, and he made the WC squad (at least seems like it). Guys... this is the magic that CQ has been working!

Comment

More importantly we will have a midfielder in a good team who can develop to fill the shoes of that role.

If we have omid and saed we will have them for another 2 WCs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                                Belgian sources claim, alongside Gol Bezan, that Charleroi will soon announce both Gholizadeh and Noorafkan as their new signings for the new season:

"Charleroi will welcome two new Iranians!

Charleroi has reactivated the Iranian industry: after the brilliant success of Kaveh Rezaei, Mehdi Bayat should again seek talent on the side of Persia.

Kaveh Rezaei will be emulated. The success of the Iranian striker in Charleroi (16 goals this season) could convince two of his compatriots to join the Mambourg: according to the Last Hour, Ali Gholizadeh (22 years) and Omid Noorafkan (21 years), winger moving to Saipa and median moving to Estheghal Tehran, will sign for two years (+2 optional).

Gholizadeh will go to the World Cup with Iran, not Noorafkan. The first is a bright and technical right-winger who has scored six goals and six assists this season, the second a strong midfielder profile rather defensive. Their market value is estimated at 400,000 euros for the first, 900,000 for the second - but Kaveh Rezaei arrived last summer for a sum lower than the estimate of the site Transfermarkt."

https://www.walfoot.be/eng/news/lis/...#ixzz5GGfUSwbG

"The past few weeks it became clear that Charleroi wanted to go shopping in Iran again, because it showed interest in both Ali Gholizadeh and Omid Noorafkan. Before the end of the week, the Carolos would want to complete the transfers, says the Iranian journalist Sina Saemian.

Both players were, just like Kaveh Rezaei, in the wide Iranian preselection for the World Cup.

Gholizadeh also still has a view on a ticket, because unlike Rezaei and Noorafkan, he was retained in the 24-man preselection."

http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/297...ger-bijna-beet

[ATTACH]17976[/ATTACH]

https://twitter.com/Sinaa_sa
                                Damn boiiiii!!! Just like the Emamifar, Yazdani, and Mahdavi days. Remember when I used to play as them in FIFA 2003 lol. Charleroi 4 life

Comment

Working...
                                X