Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    I think Sadegh should pass this offer. Ali Karimi of Sepahan went to Dinamo Zagreb and wasted his time in there. He came back out of form. I think Sadegh should wait for a better offer from Greek/Russian/Belgian/Dutch offer. Dinamo is stacked with good players and they barely give any minute to Sadegh.
    thats cuz the situation was different. Ali Karimi went to Dinamo based on recommendation of Kranjcar, who was the coach at the time. Karimi arrived out of shape, didnt play initially, and Krancjar was soon fired. Dinamo upper brass and scouting department have been following sadegh very closely for many months, and Branko has spoken really highly of him. I think this is an excellent move. Dinamo is a higher level than teams in the belgian/greek/russian league, they are really one of the top developmental sides in all of europe.

Comment

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

looking pretty official. An awesome move.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

looking pretty official. An awesome move.
        whats the news?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          whats the news?
          بازی برگشت با الجزیره، دیدار خداحافظی مدافع پرسپولیس

Al Jazira match will be Moharrami's last for PP as he will leave to Dinamo Zagreb. Three legionairres of perfect ages will enter the fore for us this summer. Torabi, Gholizadeh, and Moharrami. I hope we can add Noorafkan to this list as well. Add to this the almost certainty that Azmoun, ARJ, Ghoddos will all move to top teams, and the possibility that Mohammadi and Ezatolahi will move to better teams, and the fact that Delfi, Shariati, Allahyar will all go euro within the next 12 months (once they turn 18). That would simply be a stunning summer for TM and the start of a new era. Then maybe PAG and Taremi can leave QSL depending on their WC performances, but my hopes arent high for that

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            whats the news?
            Sadegh to dynamo

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              بازی برگشت با الجزیره، دیدار خداحافظی مدافع پرسپولیس
              Al Jazira match will be Moharrami's last for PP as he will leave to Dinamo Zagreb. Three legionairres of perfect ages will enter the fore for us this summer. Torabi, Gholizadeh, and Moharrami. I hope we can add Noorafkan to this list as well. Add to this the almost certainty that Azmoun, ARJ, Ghoddos will all move to top teams, and the possibility that Mohammadi and Ezatolahi will move to better teams, and the fact that Delfi, Shariati, Allahyar will all go euro within the next 12 months (once they turn 18). That would simply be a stunning summer for TM and the start of a new era. Then maybe PAG and Taremi can leave QSL depending on their WC performances, but my hopes arent high for that
              Age of post CQ in Iranian football!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Age of post CQ in Iranian football!
                even if a retard takes over he will already be in such a better position than previously. A way more talented player pool than ever in the last 10-15 years, so many young players, improved facilities, federation, connections. A team that will have stars in big european leagues, in addition to TWO sets of ages following in their footsteps (torabi,noorafkan,gholizadeh,moharrami, shekari and u17 stars) .A team that has already built strong collective defensive foundations, and has a clear style of play. Also a team that is physically in better shape than any iranian team, and one where the domestic players are playing primarily for 2 teams that both have european level coaching and styles of play.

Comment

Updates on Gholizadeh's move to Charleroi. It is looking very likely he will end up there with Belgian sources stating it will be announced soon. Kaveh being there will be a +. He also met with the coach, Mazzu. Reports of him being offered a 2-year+2 contract. Mentions AZ Alkmaar is also interested:

"The Ali Gholizadeh track heats in Charleroi

Charleroi is in the fight with AZ Alkmaar for the signing of the Iranian winger (22 years), who has met the zebra leadership and Mazzù.

Sporting is close to garnering his first rookie of the summer. As we announced last week, the zebra leadership is very interested in the profile of Ali Gholizadeh, the Iranian winger (22 years) of Saipa, D1 Iranian.

A player that Kaveh Rezaei knows well. "He was trained in the same club as me and I think a lot of good, " says striker Carolo , who played with Gholizadeh in a friendly against Sierra Leone in March (4 -0, two goals from Gholizadeh, one from Rezaei). "He is currently one of the best players in the Iranian league and if he comes to Belgium, it will certainly make progress ..."

And his coming seems to be clarified. A few days ago, Gholizadeh met the zebra management as well as Felice Mazzù in Charleroi.

An agreement based on a two-year contract (+ 2) is close to being found, but AZ Alkmaar, where another Iranian international (Alireza Jahanbakhsh) is playing, is also on the spot. It must be said that the profile of the winger, left-handed moving right, fast and technical, is very much sought after. But for a player of this quality (whose value may explode after the World), we must obviously put the price. Without splurge"

http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...70c60ea6e05b67

"Charleroi has a contract ready for Iranian Gholizadeh

Charleroi is already working on reinforcing for next season and came out with the Iranian Ali Gholizadeh. The 22-year-old attacker is considered to be one of the biggest talents in his country and has a limited lump sum for European clubs.

Gholizadeh and his delegation visited Charleroi and the Carolos have a two-year contract ready for the Saipa striker, where he already scored six goals and six assists this season. The other Iranian at Charleroi, Kaveh Rezaei, is about to sign a long-term contract extension."

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180509_03505143

"Charleroi is about to finalize its first transfer for next season

The Sporting de Charleroi is having a good season and could even become magnificent in the event of a European qualification. The Carolos owe some of their success to Kaveh Rezaei's performances. This obviously pushes them to prospect even more the Iranian market.

Ali Gholizadeh met the leaders and coach of Sporting Charleroi. It is the Last Hour / Sports which announces it. Both parties would be close to finding an agreement for two seasons with two more years as an option. There he would find his compatriot Kaveh Rezaei. Nevertheless, AZ Alkmaar would also like to appropriate it. Another Iranian player on this team is Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

The right-winger (but left-handed) is currently playing in Iranian D1 at Saipa. He will be there at the end of the contract in June."

https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...?ref=headnews0
                  Last edited by aenima_8; 05-09-2018, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    Updates on Gholizadeh's move to Charleroi. It is looking very likely he will end up there with Belgian sources stating it will be announced soon. Kaveh being there will be a +. He also met with the coach, Mazzu. Reports of him being offered a 2-year+2 contract. Mentions AZ Alkmaar is also interested:

"The Ali Gholizadeh track heats in Charleroi

Charleroi is in the fight with AZ Alkmaar for the signing of the Iranian winger (22 years), who has met the zebra leadership and Mazzù.
                    Sporting is close to garnering his first rookie of the summer. As we announced last week, the zebra leadership is very interested in the profile of Ali Gholizadeh, the Iranian winger (22 years) of Saipa, D1 Iranian.
                    A player that Kaveh Rezaei knows well. "He was trained in the same club as me and I think a lot of good, " says striker Carolo , who played with Gholizadeh in a friendly against Sierra Leone in March (4 -0, two goals from Gholizadeh, one from Rezaei). "He is currently one of the best players in the Iranian league and if he comes to Belgium, it will certainly make progress ..."
                    And his coming seems to be clarified. A few days ago, Gholizadeh met the zebra management as well as Felice Mazzù in Charleroi.
                    An agreement based on a two-year contract (+ 2) is close to being found, but AZ Alkmaar, where another Iranian international (Alireza Jahanbakhsh) is playing, is also on the spot. It must be said that the profile of the winger, left-handed moving right, fast and technical, is very much sought after. But for a player of this quality (whose value may explode after the World), we must obviously put the price. Without splurge"
                    http://www.dhnet.be/sports/football/...70c60ea6e05b67
                    "Charleroi has a contract ready for Iranian Gholizadeh

Charleroi is already working on reinforcing for next season and came out with the Iranian Ali Gholizadeh. The 22-year-old attacker is considered to be one of the biggest talents in his country and has a limited lump sum for European clubs.
                    Gholizadeh and his delegation visited Charleroi and the Carolos have a two-year contract ready for the Saipa striker, where he already scored six goals and six assists this season. The other Iranian at Charleroi, Kaveh Rezaei, is about to sign a long-term contract extension."
                    https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180509_03505143
                    "Charleroi is about to finalize its first transfer for next season

The Sporting de Charleroi is having a good season and could even become magnificent in the event of a European qualification. The Carolos owe some of their success to Kaveh Rezaei's performances. This obviously pushes them to prospect even more the Iranian market.
                    Ali Gholizadeh met the leaders and coach of Sporting Charleroi. It is the Last Hour / Sports which announces it. Both parties would be close to finding an agreement for two seasons with two more years as an option. There he would find his compatriot Kaveh Rezaei. Nevertheless, AZ Alkmaar would also like to appropriate it. Another Iranian player on this team is Alireza Jahanbakhsh.
                    The right-winger (but left-handed) is currently playing in Iranian D1 at Saipa. He will be there at the end of the contract in June."
                    https://www.walfoot.be/fra/news/lis/...?ref=headnews0
                    I also read an interview with Kaveh that says if this goes through - he wants to help acclimatize Gholizadeh and stressed that it was difficult for him in the first portion of the season to familarize himself with the Belgian league and culture. So it's real great that Gholizadeh has someone he can confide in and support.

It's the perfect club for him.

Comment

Hmmm what do you guys think? Charleroi or AZ for pishraft?

Personally, I'd take AZ, but being in Belgium is great for getting easily picked up by a Ligue 1 team, plus learning french is more useful than dutch..

Belgian league vs Dutch League strength? What is your guys' take??

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

Personally, I'd take AZ, but being in Belgium is great for getting easily picked up by a Ligue 1 team, plus learning french is more useful than dutch..

Quality wise , they match up pretty well however Eredivisie is a more popular league with a biger market spread.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

In terms of development I’m with you brother. Eredivisie clubs have proven time and time again that they are the perfect place for a young talented player to grow and become a professional. Many great players who are legends now have grown and played in this league. Some of them even won the golden boot! Anyways before I jinx our boy , I’m not familiar with Belgium’s developmental football programs but football fans know that Holland is a good for young players.

Comment

well I think eridivisie is better but mainly due to exposure. The level of the leagues and development of players is very similar level. Just look at belgian national team, so many top class players that all started football in belgian clubs. I think charleroi is an excellent fit for iranians given the coach and rezaei's recent success there, but it would be great if more iranians could get to more famous developmental teams like genk (milinkovic savic amongst others), and anderlecht. Overall I think the main difference is dutch league is more famous and watched, but certainly belgian is watched too with many players transferring to bigger leagues and teams from there. Just last year ramin's team had a forward he was sold to wolfsburg for 20 million euros, and a right back (ramin was meant to replace him), who transferred to lazio and became a starter. Not to mention bigger clubs like aderlecht and genk are constantly exporting players.

Comment

Any updates with Moharrami and Norafkan?

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                                Any updates with Moharrami and Norafkan?
                                Didnt Noorafkan say he is staying because Schafer told him that he has more to learn from him before he leaves to Europe?
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X