Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparetly Chareloi is also interested in noorafkan

also it dunno if rumour or not but there maybe interests in Hossein Hosseini from England
    Originally posted by siavasharian
    ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
    بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
      apparetly Chareloi is also interested in noorafkan

also it dunno if rumour or not but there maybe interests in Hossein Hosseini from England
      Jesus.. All of these rumors would be amazing if actually true lol

Seeing Noorafkan in Europe would be wonderful, as he's still a very young player. We also need a CDM in Europe ASAP

Comment

A new page in our football is turning, I dream for the days where we have at least 3-4 players in each of Europe's top leagues

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          A new page in our football is turning, I dream for the days where we have at least 3-4 players in each of Europe's top leagues
          and some of them wont make TM because of too much traffic with players from better teams/leagues. and some of them choose not to join TM camps despite being invited because of being too "diva-ish" in their club teams, knowing they will only make TM's bench.

and then we can change our name from Iran to Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Jesus.. All of these rumors would be amazing if actually true lol

Seeing Noorafkan in Europe would be wonderful, as he's still a very young player. We also need a CDM in Europe ASAP
            indeed, unfortunately a lot of all this is bazargarmi but seeing Charleroi actually signing Iranian players before gives us some hope that its true. About Hosseini, a very close source to Hosseini told me this but again we dont know how serious the interest is and how exaggerated this talk is from Hosseini/Hosseini's friend.

lets wait and see..
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Looks like Reza Chaab has sign a contract with KPV (dutch 2nd division)

Its better than alafi in Iran.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                I had high hopes in this dude. He went to Portugal to sign a contract with Setubal in first division but ended up signing with Mafra in second division which got relegated to third division. I hope playing in dutch second division helps him. He is good kid with some talent to show.

Gholizadeh had negotiations with Charlenoi and another Belgian team. He is in Holland to talk to some other clubs at the moment.
                http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1521295...7-%D8%A7%D9%85
                Last edited by PersianLegion; 05-02-2018, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

2nd division of Finland

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    2nd division of Finland
                    If he has joined second division Finish team then he does not deserve any attention. What's wrong with this kid? He has the talent but no brain!?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                      If he has joined second division Finish team then he does not deserve any attention. What's wrong with this kid? He has the talent but no brain!?
                      If he's good enough, within 2-3 Years he can make a move to Sweden and make an Impact. We cant expect everyone of our players to be playing top 5 league.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

مرفاوی سرمربی تیم استقلال خوزستان شد

Comment

Word is Sadegh Mohrammi is real close to deal with Dinamo Zagreb.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Word is Sadegh Mohrammi is real close to deal with Dinamo Zagreb.
                            Would be a great move

Dinamo usually plays in continental comps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Would be a great move

Dinamo usually plays in continental comps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I think Sadegh should pass this offer. Ali Karimi of Sepahan went to Dinamo Zagreb and wasted his time in there. He came back out of form. I think Sadegh should wait for a better offer from Greek/Russian/Belgian/Dutch offer. Dinamo is stacked with good players and they barely give any minute to Sadegh.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                I think Sadegh should pass this offer. Ali Karimi of Sepahan went to Dinamo Zagreb and wasted his time in there. He came back out of form. I think Sadegh should wait for a better offer from Greek/Russian/Belgian/Dutch offer. Dinamo is stacked with good players and they barely give any minute to Sadegh.
                                You might be right.. But then again, maybe he doesn't have any better offers.

Comment

Working...
                                X