No announcement yet.

Iranian football transfers summer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardiff's squad is worse than 2/3 of Championship sides. Much as I don't particularly like him, Warnock is doing wonders just keeping them looking respectable.

Comment

Summer 2018 transfer is over, except for Ansarifard to finalize his move.

How do you rate the transfer season. A lot of players did not go where we wished them to go. There were a few surprises.

Hosseini and Gholizadeh were clearly the biggest surprise of this year. A few people knew about their potential but I doubt anyone expected them to pop up just like that in the National team seen and move to a European team. Maybe not as good of a team that they deserve but never the less better than where they were playing before.

I am really looking forward to the day when Shekari can break into their starting team. This a position that we are really hurting. If he is really as good as what some people believe, he can be the key to a major upgrade of our national team.

Lets start with defense.

We have Moharami, Puraligangi, Hosseini and Mohammadi playing in European leagues. I read comment about PAG being nervous realizing that he is not playing Qatar anymore. He should have tried to move a couple of years ago. But he is still not old and can improve. He has moved around, He has played in Iran, China, Qatar and now in Belgium. This moving around does make you mature. He is now the leader of our defense.

The main question is can they improve enough where CQ can stop this deep defensive formation.

Midfield

Saeed looked good yesterday, so did Saman. With Saeed, Saman and hopefully Shekari, our starting midfield can be set for a while.

Offense can have Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun and a variety of other players.

Big question are they going to improve enough in this short few months for them to outclass other Asian teams.

Time shall be the judge.

Comment

I think it was the best transfer window I have ever experienced. Only sad stuff was about Hajsafi and Rezaeian returning, plus maybe Beiranvand not making it. But we got a lot of young talent transfered out from Iran or Asia onto Europe and most players got to clubs where they seem to be valued and welcomed, not like back in the days when Bayern fans and co were basically saying our players should better piss off back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Burak View Post
          Ali Alipour to Parma Calcio 1913?

Comment

https://twitter.com/FootballScoutIR/...27261539336192

Good stuff, looking forward to the Jan window. Btw, is this Twitter account anyone on PFDC?

Comment

I think someone should start a winter thread. Summer is already over.

Comment

Ali alipour is overrated
                Doubt his move would materialize anytime too soon
                Especially as desperate as PP are for firepower

Looking forward to hosssini jrs move to serie A. Haven’t followed that league since their haydays as the undisputed best league some 20 years back !?

Comment

What happened to Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh, wasn't he supposed to join a 2nd division team in Spain?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    What happened to Amirhossein Hosseinzadeh, wasn't he supposed to join a 2nd division team in Spain?
                    he got a bad injury right before he left.

Comment

Working...
                    X