Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is "The Time" to pump up the NT and the fans with the positive energy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is "The Time" to pump up the NT and the fans with the positive energy!

It is "The Time" to pump up the NT and the fans with the positive energy! We can criticize CQ or IFF after the WC. So from now on lets just give the positive vibe and enjoy the counting days until yet another WC. Wish the best for our NT which unifies us all under one flag and let us enjoy the game. We waited and worked hard to reach to this point. Hopefully our boys give a good fight against all teams in our group and make us proud.
    https://vimeo.com/100593784
    Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-20-2018, 08:55 PM.

Let's forget about club matches and our rivalries, now it is the time to cheer to our NT. VIVA TEAM MELLI!

Comment

Agreed wholeheartedly
      Our media needs to get into it as well.
      Instead of nitpicking shit like kits and petty club disputes, they need to start covering our TM in a positive manner for the next 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Agreed wholeheartedly
        Our media needs to get into it as well.
        Instead of nitpicking shit like kits and petty club disputes, they need to start covering our TM in a positive manner for the next 2 months.
        With all respect to people working on media I gotta say Iranian media is shit!! I tried to promote my song but all they're saying is "we can't play rap"!! Although the genre is alternative rock they just keep calling it RAP!!! I was talking with AioSport and everything was going well before I send em the final mix. After 2 days they just said "we can't play rap"!

PSYCHOPATH
        https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Oh boy, you got me started....

Comment

We are the underdogs

Comment

My blood bleeds this, this is all that matters, and no way I will ever support anything else or stop supporting them!

Comment

You want hype! I shall give you hype! I didn't think there would come a day when any football player would make me feel the way Ali Karimi did every time he touched the ball. The moment where you didn't really know what would happen, what would he do, would he score a screamer, would he dribble 5 guys, what kind of magic would he pull out of his pocket.

Now a few years later there are 2 players in team melli who are able to make us all go Wow, Amazing, holy shit! Sardar Header Azmoun and Alireza JahanTurboBakhs!

I don't care what anyone says we will beat Spain, Portugal and Morocco. All these teams might have better players but we got Carlos the one and only leading us to glory!

Comment

There is only one Keyrosh

And that is Carlos Keyrosh

Comment

I usually don't say much before TM games, but the above videos pumped me up. FANTASTIC.

Go TM.

Comment

Comment

I hope we will win this time. It has been 20 years our last WIN in a World Cup!

Comment

We got Sardar, we got JB, we got Ghoddos, we got the rock Seyed Jalal, and we got the legendary Timothy "Tim" Melli.

This is ours.

Comment

A good tribute to Ando by Tehranto. I enjoyed watching this video.

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...94072866283520

Comment

Working...
                            X