Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Russia Wotld cup even go ahead!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the Russia Wotld cup even go ahead!!

With tensions being at an all time high between us and america and now the Us threating to actually take action, u think it will have serious consequences and implications on the next few weeks.

no.

Comment

yes

Nothing will happen. USA will bomb a few empty parking lots, Russia will be like "yo chill brah" and things will go back to normal.

If Olympics and World cups were held during the cold war, this WC will go on as well.

Comment

There was an Olympics in Nazi Germany, so I don't see why this wouldn't go ahead

Comment

The Wotld Cup will not go on, but the World Cup however will.

Comment

I'd be pissed so much if something happens.
            Was on the phone with hotel in Moscow , conversing in broken Russian, negotating for an extra bed for my grandpa afte tthey said it it was sold out. They finally agreed they'd order a new bed for 2000 RUB per night. I was so happy I ended the call with: "Спасибо болшая красивая девочка! Ваша гостиница Отличная!!" (Thank you so much you beautiful girl, your hotel is amazing).
            ***I don't even know how the lady on the phone looked, she sounded so nice and cute though, so I called her beautiful***

Comment

Slow team Melli week.......

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                I'd be pissed so much if something happens.
                Was on the phone with hotel in Moscow , conversing in broken Russian, negotating for an extra bed for my grandpa afte tthey said it it was sold out. They finally agreed they'd order a new bed for 2000 RUB per night. I was so happy I ended the call with: "Спасибо болшая красивая девочка! Ваша гостиница Отличная!!" (Thank you so much you beautiful girl, your hotel is amazing).
                ***I don't even know how the lady on the phone looked, she sounded so nice and cute though, so I called her beautiful***
                How old is your grandpa?

Comment

These 2 will never fight with each other they are 2 smart for that
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                  X